Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

Blog Entries

I haven’t leveled any of my heroes to 80 until now because i preferred using these crystals to level up other heroes.
    The evade alliance is only partially helpful in colosseum because of all the splash damage and whirlwind that can hit you in such a small team. But if you manage to build up health it sure does help a lot because you probably outlive your teammates and that’s when evade starts to be annoying for the opponents
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

2. Default

There's not much choice in colosseum for high lsi players and power levellers. With very low attack and defense stats we rely on item archives to boost our attack in order to break opponents, so that means typically level 1300 or less opponents without enrage or divine favor. Most opponents will break us as well. So the evade alliance as a rogue usually works best, or else a warrior alliance used as a glass cannon to do as much damage as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    There's not much choice in colosseum for high lsi players and power levellers. With very low attack and defense stats we rely on item archives to boost our attack in order to break opponents, so that means typically level 1300 or less opponents without enrage or divine favor. Most opponents will break us as well. So the evade alliance as a rogue usually works best, or else a warrior alliance used as a glass cannon to do as much damage as possible.
    I went rogue to intimidate to steal their enrage and df, training brakus to break opponent.
    Sadly
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 10-04-2019 at 10:51 AM.

4. Default

Similarly, in Arena high lsi build can't break most high ranked opponents. We're lucky if we can get to Gladiator rank!

Similarly, in Arena high lsi build can't break most high ranked opponents. We're lucky if we can get to Gladiator rank!
    in arena i only hit lvl 700-800+.
    My best is legend with 4h of sleep daily, and constant monitor.
    My average is gladiator or swordsman with 8h of sleep and hitting it once or twice a day.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    in arena i only hit lvl 700-800+.
    My best is legend with 4h of sleep daily, and constant monitor.
    My average is gladiator or swordsman with 8h of sleep and hitting it once or twice a day.
    A lot of people I know just use their minis to hit their main and get defensive win points. The highest you can get doing this (getting rank without spending) is Alpha Vanguard.

A lot of people I know just use their minis to hit their main and get defensive win points. The highest you can get doing this (getting rank without spending) is Alpha Vanguard.
    That is nice. I do play in the junior arena with a bsi monster, but last few years those nicks with chinese names were playing the game somewhat differently.

I don't think we can say that, in general, high lsi builds are rather weak in Arena format. While that could be true for powerlevelers and the very early stages of every ene/stmina focused build, it is not for monster hunters. This second type doesn't rely on IA alone, but on the best-in-game gear for every slot AND insane piercing and resistance compared to high bsi pvp builds. And we are talking about something that can be achieved on own merits, not wallet.

EDIT: please note that I don't refute that any medium/heavy spender with a pvp char is almost unbeatable for the above builds (but that is mainly because of the $$ spent getting the gear).
    Last edited by Barathor; 10-16-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I don't think we can say that, in general, high lsi builds are rather weak in Arena format. While that could be true for powerlevelers and the very early stages of every ene/stmina focused build, it is not for monster hunters. This second type doesn't rely on IA alone, but on the best-in-game gear for every slot AND insane piercing and resistance compared to high bsi pvp builds. And we are talking about something that can be achieved on own merits, not wallet.

EDIT: please note that I don't refute that any medium/heavy spender with a pvp char is almost unbeatable for the above builds (but that is mainly because of the $$ spent getting the gear).
    need luck with chaos gem though