Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 399

Thread: My Energizer - a LSI build

  1. #381

    Default

    hi Tom just curious how do u do in colosseum? Do u click the single or form your own team?
    What general alliance did u use?
    What are your stats?
    Any tips for members of LSI build secret society?

  2. #382

    Default

    hi tom, saw u in Colosseum earlier, we were same team in colosseum at platinum, u were afking.
    Just to say hi and congrats on lvl 3.1k+++
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 09-10-2019 at 10:58 PM.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ~VoV~
    Posts
    255
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    hi Tom just curious how do u do in colosseum? Do u click the single or form your own team?
    What general alliance did u use?
    What are your stats?
    Any tips for members of LSI build secret society?
    Apologies, was quite busy the past days.
    I switched to Rogue class and use 2 alliances mostly:
    1) Raziel, Jezale, Elyvita
    2) Deianira, Gabrielle, Deshara

    Pls check screenshot for stats

    Tips? Not really I’m barely hanging in there. Trying to last as long as possible each battle by evading and hitting like a truck.
    Last edited by Tom; 09-14-2019 at 02:31 PM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

  4. #384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Apologies, was quite busy the past days.
    I switched to Rogue class and use 2 alliances mostly:
    1) Raziel, Jezale, Elyvita
    2) Deianira, Gabrielle, Deshara

    Pls check screenshot for stats

    Tips? Not really I’m barely hanging in there. Trying to last as long as possible each battle by evading and hitting like a truck.
    did u get Raziel, Jezale, Elyvita these to 5 stars?

  5. #385
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ~VoV~
    Posts
    255
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Raziel is lvl74 @2 stars, Jezale is at lvl 74 @7 stars and Elevita is lvl69 @6 stars
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

  6. #386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Raziel is lvl74 @2 stars, Jezale is at lvl 74 @7 stars and Elevita is lvl69 @6 stars
    Wow that would make a great evasive guy.

  7. #387
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ~VoV~
    Posts
    255
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    That‘s 50% chance for evade without equipment. Am working on getting this number to roughly 60% without equipment. But pretty happy with status quo
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

  8. Default

    I should roll for Raziel and make a similar evade alliance. My four main generals are 6* Dolomar lvl80, 6* Barbarus lvl80, 6* Sahar lvl80, and 4* Monkey King lvl75. I don't really have a guild battle alliance but the evade trio sounds tempting, along with a damage trio of Trundle, Jera, and Meekah. Alas I have only 550 red and 524 green and I plan to level Mk to 80 and Moonlight Dragon to 80, so I need like 3000 of each to add even the evade trio to my active alliances. 5000 each to add the damage trio. It'll be another ten years I guess.

  9. #389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I should roll for Raziel and make a similar evade alliance. My four main generals are 6* Dolomar lvl80, 6* Barbarus lvl80, 6* Sahar lvl80, and 4* Monkey King lvl75. I don't really have a guild battle alliance but the evade trio sounds tempting, along with a damage trio of Trundle, Jera, and Meekah. Alas I have only 550 red and 524 green and I plan to level Mk to 80 and Moonlight Dragon to 80, so I need like 3000 of each to add even the evade trio to my active alliances. 5000 each to add the damage trio. It'll be another ten years I guess.
    Maybe just level your generals to level 79 only instead of 80?
    It doesn't solve everything, but saves a lot of crystals for just one level.
    Ofc the stats boost from 79 to 80 can be nice, but the ability boost is the same as for any other single level up (for almost all generals).
    I usually feel like level 80 isn't worth it. At least until you have all the generals you want at level 79. Then no reason not to go for level 80 afterwards.

  10. #390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I should roll for Raziel and make a similar evade alliance. My four main generals are 6* Dolomar lvl80, 6* Barbarus lvl80, 6* Sahar lvl80, and 4* Monkey King lvl75. I don't really have a guild battle alliance but the evade trio sounds tempting, along with a damage trio of Trundle, Jera, and Meekah. Alas I have only 550 red and 524 green and I plan to level Mk to 80 and Moonlight Dragon to 80, so I need like 3000 of each to add even the evade trio to my active alliances. 5000 each to add the damage trio. It'll be another ten years I guess.
    I can validate Tom's build, I did a mage and got to platinum, dropping alot to gold.
    I used a rogue and I am consistently in platinum, if not for the number of afking guys in platinum, I might reach diamonds too then.
    (PS: The average time taken for a match for me when soloing is 20 mins, it goes the distance.)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •