Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Add Full Potions to the Game Interface

While they are still only available through direct linking, they are available for use from the keep now, it only makes sense to add them in game for purchase.

If you have full potions, they can be used from the top stats bar ene/stam refill popups too. When you have full potions, the potion option there refers to one, and when you don't have any of them, it refers to 10 ene/stam potion.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Yes, use of the potions has been added to the interface. I am still promoting the addition of a proper purchase option as right now only those who know the links can do this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Death of Rats View Post
    Yes, use of the potions has been added to the interface. I am still promoting the addition of a proper purchase option as right now only those who know the links can do this.
    I'd also love to see a purchase option added to the interface. I've been buying them through direct link since the devs okay-ed it. It would be great to have an actual button in game instead of having to use a direct link - kind of like they added the favor generals so we didn't have to buy past generals through direct links anymore

It is over a year now, since any comments were made about this. I have had people ask if there is a web3/4 version of the direct links that is Facebook related. I do not know the availability of full potions through iOS since I am not an iPerson.

Another suggestion related to this is for selecting the use of full potions vs. 10-stamina or 10-energy potions. If you own full potions, the pop-up box that appears when you click the energy or stamina button at the top of CA pages, or when you hit a quest or monster with insufficient energy or stamina defaults to using the full potion. There are times when you only need to do one or two minimal-stam/energy hits before a level-up. There also remains a limit on the number of 10-potions for energy -- specifically, if you happen to have 50 or 100 10-energy potions and you select to use one from your keep, you lose any 10-energy potions in excess of 40. There does not appear to be a cap on the number of 10-stamina potions you have so you don't lose "excess" when consumed from the keep.

My suggestion is to modify the pop-up box to include a choice between using a Full Potion or a 10-potion:

| ....REFILL.... | Spend 10 Favor Points to refill energy immediately.
    | Spend 10 FP | Energy refills are capped at 2000 energy per refill.

| .... KEEP......| 1) Allocate skill points to Max Energy Points at your keep.

| ...POTION... | 2) Consume a 10 Energy Potion.

| ..FULLPOT .. | 3) Consume a Full Energy Potion.
    <----------ADD an OPTION LIKE THIS

(I think, if you have neither 10-Pots or Full Pots, there is another option that appears suggesting you buy certain generals that optimize your stamina and energy use, too.)

6. Default

keep->stats->consumables

any and all types of potions are listed with a 'consume' button.

it would be simple to add a purchase button, a matter of a few minutes, but the present 'bad judgement devs' can't be bothered to add one. it would simply open index.php with home option parameter set to 7 ene or 8 sta. or you can pm karen the master of vov for the actual link, she says she's been using it as soon as the former 'better judgement devs' ok'ed it.
    Last edited by The Jailhouse Rock; 09-01-2016 at 04:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Yes as a regular user of that direct link it is really a link that should just be in game. Using them is fine. Just add a button maybe in that keep area when you are out to just buy 3 more.. So the potion shows up as zero with a tag on it called *buy 3*

I support this suggestion too, would be great for it to be available for all. Chrome actually let me make my own buttons on the toolbar for them, lol.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

Blog Entries

Monkeh approves this message.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

and............