Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add Full Potions to the Game Interface

Default Add Full Potions to the Game Interface

The full stamina and full energy potions are currently only available for purchase (3 for 25 FP) through direct link and consumable also through direct link or careful page navigation. I propose adding them properly to the Oracle and refill options in all three game formats: Facebook, web3, and iOS. They would also need coded to show in our keep/stock like other potions.

This has several potential benefits for the game:
    • Increased refill purchases. While the refills themselves are discounted slightly from a normal refill, the availability of the 3 for 25 FP potion packs should increase purchases overall due to the bargain mentality of consumers. (Promo Packs are a fine example of how players are more willing to spend when they perceive a deal.)
    • Level the playing field. Something often complained about is the unfairness between formats, so the option would need to be on all three game access types.
    • Eliminate the gray area. While some people will gladly use and able any game link they can get their hands on even without knowing if it is legal, there are other players who either are not in-the-know or who hold themselves to a higher standard who would make use of the purchase options if available in game, but will not or cannot when only available through links.
    • Positive Perception. While a few cries of "greedy devs are after our money" are unavoidable with any game addition, in general, something which gives a discount to the player population has the potential to provide goodwill for the developers.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this suggestion.
    Last edited by Death of Rats; 02-23-2014 at 04:20 PM.

2. Default

I agree completely, would be a great addition.
    No need for a keep link, you all know were to find us

yep good suggestion i agreed with this

yes this would be a great change
    LvL 1200+ BSI 7+ with 1Mil+ damage every 100 stam
    Death Lord {ℂѦ♚∬} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[17,626,199]! Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom dealt 1 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Death of Rats View Post
    consumable also through direct link or careful page navigation.
    If you have full potions, consuming potion by clicking ene/stam buttons in top navigation bar defaults to the full ene/stam potion instead of 10 ene/stam potion. Only if you don't have any full potions can you consume +10 potions through the navigation bar buttons.
    Same holds for when you run out of energy/stamina while doing an action that'd require some (eg. fortifying or hitting monster).

So consuming them is fully integrated to the game.

They would also need coded to show in our keep/stock like other potions.
    They do show in our keeps... In Consumables section. They do use image with the number 10 in it though, so if you have less than four of the small potions you can't really tell how many of which you have.

And of course I agree with the suggestion. They're good deal and make refilling easier for lots of people nothing to sell more like bulk discount
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Thanks for the details, Elandal. All my info on how they show in game is secondhand as I have never had the pleasure of owning one myself. I just had heard that they were tricky to use correctly or interfered with the smaller potions somehow.

Thanks for the details, Elandal. All my info on how they show in game is secondhand as I have never had the pleasure of owning one myself. I just had heard that they were tricky to use correctly or interfered with the smaller potions somehow.
    They interfere in the sense that normal ways to use potion default to full ones instead of small ones, so if you do have full ones you'll have to go to keep to use small ones. Or use direct link.

I've had some (one? two? Maybe even three?) from iOS app daily spins. And since they were approved by Flarin (I think?), have bought them normally (via direct link) too. So have tested them thoroughly
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

I do like how they are kept on a separate page. Use of the full refill from Home page and 10 stam from Keep. Just a matter of remembering which one to use when.
    I can't heal the gate Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a Cleric!!
    Keep

Good suggestion. Also, if this does get implemented, remove the limit of holding 3 potions at a time.

It is a nice discount that goes a long way and it would be nice for Castle Age to finally have some kind of official discount within game, as many other FB games include discounts or bulk buy packages, it would be nice and welcome for the CA community and more importantly should help increase more Favor point purchases.

Been awhile since this was brought up, but I still think it needs addressing. Thank you for your time and consideration.