Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the cheaters known as Knights of Terror

Default To the cheaters known as Knights of Terror

I do not represent VoV, but when you badmouth my guild and are unapologetic about it to the point of trying to justify your own guilds' cheating, there's nothing more to say that can be said in a civil tongue.

You will now die continuously like the cheaters you are.
    Rank 24, always looking for actives who want to have a good time killing everything

Quote Originally Posted by KingMC18 View Post
    I do not represent VoV, but when you badmouth my guild and are unapologetic about it to the point of trying to justify your own guilds' cheating, there's nothing more to say that can be said in a civil tongue.

And what about you calling us cheaters for doing everything that's allowed within the rules? And then breaking rules yourself. Have you apologized for your false accusations?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingMC18 View Post

Can you teach me how to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Can you teach me how to cheat?
    Well, if we go by the saying "those that can, do. Those that can't, teach", then yes I can teach you. But I don't know anything, so I'd be a terrible teacher.
    Rank 24, always looking for actives who want to have a good time killing everything

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    And what about you calling us cheaters for doing everything that's allowed within the rules? And then breaking rules yourself. Have you apologized for your false accusations?
    lol

heal up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    Using alts as slaves is, in fact, cheating. I remember seeing Tass posting that somewhere.

Ofc, as usual, devs suck at making their rules known almost as much as they suck at enforcing them. So you can continue "not" cheating, nobody (dev-side) will ever care.

mmmk, so I used a bunch of stamina on the top 40 or so before I kept running into alt after alt and it just got to not being worth it to hit them anymore since they were so obviously alts (Even had one of yours, John, same name and profile pic and everything lol). So, I will instead focus on the officers since they represent the guild and probably control most of the alts.

Have fun dying

Blog Entries

Promise you won't suicide chain them? That's just helping your targets lvl faster >_<

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Promise you won't suicide chain them? That's just helping your targets lvl faster >_<
    I will only suicide-chain them in normal duel, none of that war nonsense