Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transforming junk items to something useful

Didnt really read all of your suggestion, however if you make it FP driven, it might be a better sell. Would like to see trading items for crystals, essence etc.

2. Default

How about trading 5-10 wood + energy for like iron

Quote Originally Posted by BooMee View Post
    How about trading 5-10 wood + energy for like iron
    How about literally anything for which you need only wood to get it? Wood is currently an empty commodity. Let us get something for wood and NO iron. That would be awesome.

A year has gone by. When I asked Flarin about this, I understood that the "junk stuff" issue has been considered but that they were busy with the rebuilding of Castle Age game for platform unification so other things would have to wait.
    As we now have 10v10 & 100v100 that have brought FB & iOS guilds to common, unified guild battle system, it may be time to see if the less important things might be considered again
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    A year has gone by. When I asked Flarin about this, I understood that the "junk stuff" issue has been considered but that they were busy with the rebuilding of Castle Age game for platform unification so other things would have to wait.
    As we now have 10v10 & 100v100 that have brought FB & iOS guilds to common, unified guild battle system, it may be time to see if the less important things might be considered again
    Very nice suggestion Elandal. I am glad to dig this up and brought it to forefront again.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Instead of calling it trade... it is called Alchemy in CA
    Meaning make more new alchemies for old stuff to become something else

I fully support it rewards don't have to be big. Trading for example 10 unused item for 1 essence is good, or just for an iron wouldn't make any difference at all but we can get rid of all useless junk, after all they are a load to the servers

Or a new feature added, to Kobo, Forge or to alchemy that for example 10 of the same item can be merged to +1 of its type, with just a bit improvement, even just +1 to stats. Them 10 +1s can be merged to +2. So fort, could be fun

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, I got feedback from a dev team since disbanded, that ideas like this had been floated around but there was so many more important things to do that they'd have to wait until later.

Would it be later now?

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

New valuable resources that junk items could be transformed to:
    • Chaos Shards
    • Refine Crystals

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

You know it does make sense to melt old equipment for new resources and of course any way of making "junk" useful is ok in my book, good suggestion Elandal two paws up