Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highest possible passive heal?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyvue View Post
    Ah okay, I was wondering how the formula was laid out with their hero's multiplier.
    Yep - health rune needs to be lvl 126 (+500 health), btw. Pretty sure the guild health essence level doesn't apply here, but I may be wrong. If I am, someone will happily correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whodini~ View Post
    @jack

The math works fine that you proposed.

10 base + 12 alliance + (Rune/10) = X

0.25 alliance bonus * X = Y

X + Y = Your splash heal.

Can you please clarify where it says that the Alliance gives +12 to the base?
    The generals only show the % boost to the passive heal... But after the cleric complaints, their base heal was givin back, it's a hidden bonus. All their base passive heals are half of their % boosts. Dawns % boost is 16, also plus 8 base. Aki is 12%, +6 base. Sanna is +8%, +4 base. When they're linked, +25%, +12 base. 10(base) + 50(rune) + 12(gen base) x 1.25(gen percentage boost) = 90

We have one cleric who passive heals for +142 per token and another who just hit +146 per token. The wiki says it is +500 rune effect. The percentage for each of the passive heal generals at max level 80 is now showing in the wiki as:
    Dawn - +31% heal to Cleric passive ability.
    Sanna - +23% heal to Cleric passive ability. +15 to base passive
    Aki - not posted for Level 80 but shows +23% heal to Cleric passive ability. +17 to base passive at Level 56.

So, what is the highest passive heal now being seen?

I have a mediocre healer, here is my battle healing
    ✞ChitHealer♆ heal +110 Health to all Allies in same tower upon victory
    +160 Battle Activity Points
    General is mediocre as well, Dawn, Sanna Alliance Both @ level 38. I dont have crystals to upgrade them atm.
    Dawn (level 38/39)
    Alliance Breakdown: Current Ability:
    +31% heal to Cleric passive ability. +24.5 to base passive.+315 Defense when attacked
    +31 Player Defense
    Health rune is also mediocre, Level 136 with 540 Health and Guild Bonus 2.5% Health

and you have stil not take into account: chaos gems,some of those also have a bonus to splash heal

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    and you have stil not take into account: chaos gems,some of those also have a bonus to splash heal
    No such power. There are Heal skill and Mass Heal skill bonuses as Chaos Gem powers but no splash heal (passive skill) bonus.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD