Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highest possible passive heal?

Default Highest possible passive heal?

What's the highest possible passive heal?

And if there's no limit, who has the highest possible or what's the highest you've seen?

I think Mischa has it, but not sure what her limit is at level 80
    http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Mischa

I have Aki/Dawn/Sanna allied, that earns 24% Passive Heal.

Mischa only affects the Heal ability not passive healing. Dawn Aki Sanna alliance fully leveled gives 25% passive healing boost. The actual amount of health restored via the splash effect is dependent on your health rune. I believe the health rune bonus is supposed to cap at 50 so you should be able to gate heal for 75 ((10+50)+.25% bonus)

The passive heal caps at 50 no matter how high your health rune goes, Dawn fully linked up gives +12 to passive heal and a 25% boost, so it's capped at 77 in one hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianira View Post
    The passive heal caps at 50 no matter how high your health rune goes, Dawn fully linked up gives +12 to passive heal and a 25% boost, so it's capped at 77 in one hit.
    forgot about the +12 bonus, so the heal caps at 50? not the original 10 with the boost capped at 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianira View Post
    General's added "% ability" are capped?
    We are now at the halfway point of our disjointed epic. If you are just arriving, you have missed little.

Well right now I'm doing 52 passive heal so I was just curious how much higher I could go.

Base of 10 + 50 from rune + 12 from Dawn/Aki/Sanna alliance All multiplied by 1.25 = 90

DEAD TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Vellum View Post
    Base of 10 + 50 from rune + 12 from Dawn/Aki/Sanna alliance All multiplied by 1.25 = 90
    Ah okay, I was wondering how the formula was laid out with their hero's multiplier.

@jack

The math works fine that you proposed.

10 base + 12 alliance + (Rune/10) = X

0.25 alliance bonus * X = Y

X + Y = Your splash heal.

Can you please clarify where it says that the Alliance gives +12 to the base?
    36DBF6