Page 620 of 630 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6292

Thread: [GAME] Answer the question with ANOTHER question

Who will be the first to apply?

Introducing Rev's Diploma Service. At Rev's Diploma, we realize the stress of collage. Inventing Sport Teams that you have never been on. Photoshopping your face onto Sport Team Photos. Finding just that right person to take your SAT test.

Skip all that bull. For the cut rate price of one photo plus $40,000 we will give you a piece of paper with your name on it. Just pick the College name you want to appear beside your name.

We will post pictures of your happy face enjoying your collage days online. We will invent your entire online life. We will include enough 151 to keep your drunk for an entire month.

Just image waking up in 45 days with the worst hangover of your existence, with a diploma in your hand, and plausible deniability since you can not remember anything that happened in the past month. Of course you earned that diploma. What else could have happened during your blackout? Plus, you have proof in your new online account, complete with photos that you graduated.

Just send the $40k in small bills to Vinnie. Special deals available for those who pay entirely in dimes and quarters.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

2. Default

Rev, why did you leave out the latest package?

For an extra $25 you can have the diploma 3D printed complete with frame.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Can Reaper do our computer and social media stuff?

Perhaps Ed can do a advertising campaign and make us a good slogan?

I have two cash customers pay in coins so far. I can promise you both a heavy cash bonus!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

5. Default

Why did I know you would ask?

Anyway... I'm way ahead of you. I set up our MySpace page weeks ago.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Is "Can IIIIII" the slogan we want?

7. Default

Doesn't it sounds too much like an excited school girl?

How about running some television ads?

We offer diplomas from everyone, even from Wossamotta U!

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

What are we advertising?

Don't you want to be on the ground floor of the hottest new business opportunity?
    Don't you wish to get rich quick while helping people?
    Don't you wish to make this world a better place with more graduates?

Introducing Rev's Diploma Service. At Rev's Diploma, we realize the stress of collage. Inventing Sport Teams that you have never been on. Photoshopping your face onto Sport Team Photos. Finding just that right person to take your SAT test.

Skip all that bull. For the cut rate price of one photo plus $40,000 we will give you a piece of paper with your name on it. Just pick the College name you want to appear beside your name.

We will post pictures of your happy face enjoying your collage days online. We will invent your entire online life. We will include enough 151 to keep your drunk for an entire month.

Just image waking up in 45 days with the worst hangover of your existence, with a diploma in your hand, and plausible deniability since you can not remember anything that happened in the past month. Of course you earned that diploma. What else could have happened during your blackout? Plus, you have proof in your new online account, complete with photos that you graduated.

Just send the $40k in small bills to Vinnie. Special deals available for those who pay entirely in dimes and quarters.