Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Versus AWII [split thread]

Quote Originally Posted by ThumperBunny View Post
    release teh Monkeh ...
    fixed it for you ....

Quote Originally Posted by ThumperBunny View Post
    This is just hysterically funny ..

I'm guessing the only reason you wear that cowboy hat is to hide the great big "L" stamped on your forehead
    the hat is just to hide my hair (because a military cut is hard to hide) so i dont have people coming up to me and thanking me for my service it gets old having people i dont know approach me for some thing they truly dont mean.

besides it is against they rules to have "brands" of any kind or tattoos that are not covered by skives

sorry to prove you wrong
    LvL 1200+ BSI 7+ with 1Mil+ damage every 100 stam
    Death Lord {ℂѦ♚∬} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[17,626,199]! Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom dealt 1 damage.

You didn't prove anything ... the "L" has started to glow in neon orange ....

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Chain purrrrr!

Blog Entries

Ok, let me ask this.

Are there any unfair advantages that AW2 is currently using instead of reporting? Are you ok with that?
    ~VoV~

To get this out of the Suggestions thread...

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Ok, let me ask this.

Are there any unfair advantages that AW2 is currently using instead of reporting? Are you ok with that?
    First of all - again, why are you asking me, vs. one of the other 15 or so people who post here, some of whom are also guild officers?

Second - some of the things you consider shady, I do not and have never made any secret of the fact that I do not. Soft hits and alliances I have never considered to be wrong. I don't consider land-trading to be wrong, because you still can't prevent the land from hitting the list, and alert snipers can still nab it.

Past that - lands in the top tier aren't gobbled up the way they used to be anyway. You don't salvage anymore like you used to, and I don't have to refill tokens like mad (getting Mith-level guardian 3x, two collects and then refills enough to go well over 4500 a third time) like I used to. So all that is already old history.

I also never considered asking for hits for evades or defensive wins (from other *real players*) to be against the rules. A real player has the choice of whether they want to spend their tokens that way or not. An alt doesn't.

So, no - I don't have any heartburn with that.

The land-salvage thing, I don't know whether it was a glitch, deliberate, or just someone seeing the button was there and trying it out. I am not an officer, I don't salvage lands. I told you to report it to the devs when you brought it up, because that was the right thing to do. You did. They closed the hole. End of story, far as I'm concerned. It was three years ago, and I'm no more responsible for it today than I was three years ago. I don't know any more about it today than I knew three years ago.

Are we doing anything now that might be against the rules? I don't know.

There have been accusations that one player may have glitched stats. I have said repeatedly that I would welcome the devs doing a stat-check. If it also catches one of ours, then so be it. It's the right thing to do.

There have been accusations that the folks who came from F*U shared passwords. I have not however seen the same people active at the same times, so if they were, potentially they aren't now. Again though - I AM NOT AN OFFICER. I have control of what *I* do, and that's it.

So my question to you then is this - what do you expect out of me, that apparently you don't expect from the others of the guild who post here, that you do not ask these same questions of them, or make the same accusations to them?

What will satisfy you - me leaving the guild? That's the only thing that *is* under my control. But it would be damn hypocritical to expect that of me, and not expect it of every other poster on this forum who is in the same guild, would it not?

Blog Entries

You're absolutely right. Anyone that has a problem with anything the Guild they're in is doing should find a new home. And not be complicit. And I would expect some to be more aware of things than others.

Honestly, the person asking for hits seemed shady at the time. But I do realize that since there weren't that many that could beat her, she was likely often ignored, so there was no good option available. So yeah, I don't see it any different now than making an ATM thread here on the forum and getting some bounces.

Land trades? Meh. Maybe batw can add you to his list. We've tried it, it doesn't work for us. Never evened out, not worth the hassle. Same with trading hits in LoE. Or agreements to farm. Or anything else that falls in a gray area on the moral compass. Usually, it's too much like work, and not worth the returns.

And I have argued for LoE to be shut down completely, because there are very few legitimate defensive battles at all.

I do have a very bad opinion of your Guild. Yup. Guilty as charged. It's the only battle I absolutely refuse to join, even when I don't think there are alts, minis, or shared accounts.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 05-23-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

You're absolutely right. Anyone that has a problem with anything the Guild they're in is doing should find a new home. And not be complicit. And I would expect some to be more aware of things than others.
    Isn't this kind of relative?

What do you define as "anything the guild they are in is doing"?

Are we talking about the actions of as little as a few or the are we talking the actions of the majority?

I personally have left guilds because the majority was acting in ways that I could not stomach.

However, if it's only a (small) minority that is acting in ways that I can not stomach then I will campaign to get the offenders removed before I would consider leaving.

The difference between leaving a corrupt place and preventing a place from becoming corrupt imho.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

LR: is there anything happening now that you should be reporting to the Devs as an unfair advantage or abuse?
    ~VoV~

Ok, let me ask this. Are there any unfair advantages that AW2 is currently using instead of reporting? Are you ok with that?
    I'm confused. In another thread, you are yelling at people repeatedly for discussing "Evade as a Campaign task" in a slightly different way than you want to talk about "Evade as a Campaign task". You're calling them "trolls" and demanding that people stay rigidly on the topic you've chosen.

Yet in this thread about whether or not a general should be retired, you're not-so-subtly accusing Kerowyn and/or her guild of cheating long after she gave you an explanation.

Which is it?