Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Versus AWII [split thread]

Blog Entries

Total derail. Mods should merge it all to the other thread.
    ~VoV~

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    LR: is there anything happening now that you should be reporting to the Devs as an unfair advantage or abuse?
    To the best of my knowledge I have up until this moment not seen anything that the guild as a whole does that would constitute getting an unfair advantage or abusing any kind of glitches.

I also have not heard of any other AW2 member complaining about any such events. I'm fairly certain that at least some might walk if the guild started getting involved in any kind of funny business.

Of course I can't say with 100% certainty that there is nobody in the guild that isn't up to any funny business as I obviously can't see in their devices to see what they are up to.

For the most part though I see people complaining about cheaters and reports of potential cheating have in my experience been taken quite seriously.

If anyone -is- up to any funny business they won't last long in AW2 once they are found out.

That said,

Much like Kerowyn I would welcome an audit if that would lift any doubt as to the current state of how AW2 is playing.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

You're absolutely right. Anyone that has a problem with anything the Guild they're in is doing should find a new home. And not be complicit. And I would expect some to be more aware of things than others.
    I can tell you right now that if I ever leave my guild, I'll be leaving the game. They are the *only* thing that has held me here, over this past year especially, and not even all of it. Some days I have only logged in to do my demi and keep my IA on so that I'm not a weak point in battles. Some days haven't even managed that.

Cheating is so far out in the open these days that nobody takes any trouble to hide it. People even openly mock those who don't share accounts, nowadays. Did so even in the thread Ghost started. People openly post scripts they've made. Because they know nothing will happen to them.

I've lost faith that anything ever will happen myself, so at this point - as long as something is not actually changing any outcome for us, I'm not sure I could muster enough give-a-youknowwhat anymore either. We still win the same battles we've won, we still lose the same ones we've always lost. The only real surprise/challenge for us these days is DCF. And, well...nuff said.

Honestly, the person asking for hits seemed shady at the time. But I do realize that since there weren't that many that could beat her, she was likely often ignored, so there was no good option available. So yeah, I don't see it any different now than making an ATM thread here on the forum and getting some bounces.

Land trades? Meh. Maybe batw can add you to his list. We've tried it, it doesn't work for us. Never evened out, not worth the hassle. Same with trading hits in LoE. Or agreements to farm. Or anything else that falls in a gray area on the moral compass. Usually, it's too much like work, and not worth the returns.

And I have argued for LoE to be shut down completely, because there are very few legitimate defensive battles at all.

I do have a very bad opinion of your Guild. Yup. Guilty as charged. It's the only battle I absolutely refuse to join, even when I don't think there are alts, minis, or shared accounts.
    I'm lost again - haven't you basically just negated almost all the objections you raised in the other thread (as to why you didn't like the guild) here?

You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm not asking you to change it or defend it either, don't get me wrong. All I called you out on and still am is - if your problem is with me, then make it with me, not the guild. And if your problem is with the guild, then why do you only seem to have a problem with certain ones of us and not all of us?

You say 'there are good people in the guild', but clearly you don't count me as one of them. Is there a particular reason for that?

I do completely agree on LoE btw, but I always did agree on that. It was never a useful feature, except for ranking up and making storage space. Now that they've created more storage space other ways, the only thing it is useful for is blue crystals. And you pretty much do have to have a tag-partner for that. It needs to go, wholly agree.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Derailment fixed.

Blog Entries

Kerowyn, I have plenty of reasons not to like your Guild. This thread is a good reminder of that.

Again, you are the one taking it personally when I talk about Aki, whether the person or the general. I resent the hell out of the fact that I spent money on the damn general. But since I'm not buying promos anymore, having it recycled doesn't mean a damn thing to me one way or the other. I also hate that the two (possible) tribute gens that have been behind a paywall and limited edition are mine and his. That's not the company I want to be in, thanks. But wtf does that have to do with you? Why are you on my ass when I say anything about Aki?

As for Dead Injuns 2, deal with it. Own it. But if you take it personal, that's on you. I'm not going to apologize to Chimaera for calling them Chimichanga either.

You're one of the top WoTers on the forum, and not someone typing 117wpm of pure bs. You've been fairly outspoken on the matter of cheating and fair play, so it seemed that you and I shared a common line. It also seemed like you would pay attention to things, but maybe you're comfortable where you are, or tired of worrying about things the devs won't touch anyway. Whatever. I'll stop worrying about it.

Don't think I'm not disappointed in others as well though.
    ~VoV~

Kerowyn, I have plenty of reasons not to like your Guild. This thread is a good reminder of that.

Again, you are the one taking it personally when I talk about Aki, whether the person or the general. Why are you on my ass when I say anything about Aki?

As for Dead Injuns 2, deal with it. Own it. But if you take it personal, that's on you.
    I'm not taking it personally - you didn't even say it to me. I do not care about Aki the general at all, except in the way you also brought up - that it could bring that whole betrayal back for the people who felt most betrayed.

I was not ever one of them, because I never knew him (in-game or on FB). I have nothing to be offended by or about when it comes to the man or the general.

I brought up what you said to Trigun for ONE reason only, and apparently that reason still hasn't been clear to you, so I will give it one last try.

I said (in the suggestions thread) the same as the above - that I don't see Aki the general as synonymous with AW guild. You said, that's a reversal of position and now you're waffling, because you said in the MK thread that I shouldn't slag the guild by saying I'd give the general back.

I said, no, actually it isn't a reversal, I was going by what you (yourself) said/meant previously. So I used examples to try to be clearer, based on what you said only, not how I personally felt about it. (I didn't actually tell you how I personally felt about it at all.)

I wasn't offended. By either comment. They were not directed at me.

I was saying that I knew you'd meant it to be offensive to him (staying neutral on the reason why. I'm just stating what is, I am not taking sides here).

All I was pointing out to you was that he wasn't in the guild to start with. The corollary being that using the guild as a weapon on him was only (potentially) going to hit innocent people. People who were supporting you.

None of whom were offended at that point either (that I know of anyway), including me - but if you kept on slagging the guild just to get back at him, you might at some point actually hit a nerve with someone.

So what I was telling you was, put the shotgun down and pick up a rifle instead, because you're peppering the bystanders while missing the target entirely.

That's all. That's it. If trying to readjust your aim from the innocent to your actual target is being on your ass, then I am sorry - I was actually trying to do you a favor, not call you out.

What bothers me are the sly little digs that you do throw my way, about long-past events (like the land salvage). Not because it's offensive either, it's just irritating - and after 3 years, I have had enough of it. You've made your point. I am not against you, I'm just tired of that.

Blog Entries

The Dead Injuns thing may have been meant to offend.

Anything I've said about happily giving up my copy of Aki is just true.
    ~VoV~