Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribal Power Promo Pack

Was he a cleric by profession? I would have thought he would have been a warrior class given that graphic - imagine getting hit by a WW from that guy! Maybe it reminds me a bit of T-Hawk?

Just saying, as far as Aki being a "paid for" general, I don't see it as such. I buy FP as I choose to and this time, not only did I get the FP I purchased, I got a limited general who gave me more FP. Yes, if Aki was a giftable general a lot more would have him but not know the story of Aki - he would be just another general to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    I think it would be possible to get a large print of the general and send along to the family.
    This would be a lovely gesture, though it would look nicer framed for them as well.

I'll finish by thanking all the devs who made this happen to immortalise a true legend of the game.

awesome, this is the best promo pack ever *O*

Blog Entries

Well done devs... I never had the chance to meet Aki.. in fact I didn't know he existed till the news of his death on the forum. But from the words people have said about him I am truly bummed I never got to meet him at least once..

Stunning artwork I am very impressed with the tribute and will gladly throw $20 more to ya for Aki
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

Barry was a good dude.
    Chimæra

his ability should be better than dawns, and he should be divine. doesnt need to be alot of divine, maybe just a bit more than kanbe has, but i think that would be most fitting.

This is embarassing: I was so excited about this cool tribute (even if i didn't know Aki) that I actually forgot to check what else was in the promo.

So... What else was in the promo?

Quote Originally Posted by thexbob View Post
    This is embarassing: I was so excited about this cool tribute (even if i didn't know Aki) that I actually forgot to check what else was in the promo.

Same stuff as last time, and the time before that.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by Defyeler View Post
    It would have been better if they released this as an Oracle FP Gen rather than part of the Promo.
    I would have preferred this, as well. It's a nice gesture, but it would be even nicer if those of us who don't pay to play had a way to honor Aki, too.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by thexbob View Post

A good portion of GCs, SPs, potions, and gold.

Aki was the finishing touch, in place of the usual crap generals we got one that is amazing.
    Kick me---Add me
    "~VoV~ - We aim to misbehave"
    Rank 24, always looking for actives who want to have a good time killing everything