Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribal Power Promo Pack

1. Default Tribal Power Promo Pack

Anyone cares to say who's Aki and if it is worth the money??

EDIT: I am so sorry for my poor figure. What I meant was: we all know Aki was dedicated to a passed away player, it's a tribute to a good person, and this is enough to make it worth buying. But what's his skill?

MOD EDIT: Let's keep this thread focused on game mechanic centered discussion, and keep discussions about Aki the player over here: http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...ad.php?t=71784. Thank you.
    Last edited by Death of Rats; 09-29-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    No hate mail yet? Maybe you didn't do it right.

2. Default

cleric general, halfway between Sanna and Dawn - +6% at level 1.

3. Default

seriously? D: the new general comes from a promo pack? does this mean the end of monthly specials? :|

I certainly hope not. ;_;
    Last edited by Ruim Cedric Bloodmourne; 09-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.

It would have been better if they released this as an Oracle FP Gen rather than part of the Promo.
    Chimæra

I would personally rather see Aki, if made into a general, be a gift general.... As I have stated b4... my request for the promo is a dragon whelp
    Last edited by Duke Alaerion Stormcrow; 09-25-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defyeler View Post
    It would have been better if they released this as an Oracle FP Gen rather than part of the Promo.
    I think lots of people will be at varying opinions about how this release should have been handled and we'll no doubt be flooded with protests from the different view points; however, the decision point has passed. At least for me personally, I will be trying to focus on the fact they believed Aki worth immortalizing in the game in their own way. I think that it's pretty cool. Limited edition, just like the real thing.

Still no colored crystals.

It is getting to the point that the hero crystals are meaningless. My road block to upgrades are heading toward colored crystals, not hero crystals...
    Former spender - the Glory Promo Pack broke that addiction.

Do none of you realize WHO this is?

This is the first time (and probably the last) I'm buying the promo pack.