Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercing/Resistance update

Your Earth Offense has crushed your opponents!

Durr durr durr durr durr.... This thread got me curious so I bought a couple of earth gems yesterday. Lolz.....

Quote Originally Posted by Draconus View Post
    And what kind of Stamina total are you dumping into a single battle? I won't ask about refills, who cares about total refills. Just the total Stamina used. I know for me to have a reasonable shot at a single epic drop in one of those battles I'd be looking at a minimum of about 4500 Stamina per battle. Needless to say my finances would not support that many refills.
    I am trying to find the minimum damage sweet spot so I use as little as possible (Which yields me more 1 Epic per boss than I want to admit).

I do roughly 9.2mil Damage per 1k Stamina on Rodenom and Ogrimus, aiming for 30-33mil damage. And around 10mil on Verminarch and Bonegnasher, aiming for 23-25mil damage.

So for the first two, it's about 3.5k Stamina per kill and 2.5k Stamina per kill. The true number is obvious lower than that due to crit, and I crit quite often due to having some Dragonslayer set and Kang.
    Last edited by Jiadelme; 08-31-2013 at 04:38 AM.

I just beat up a ton of earth centipedes for fragments of earth gems, made the dull earth fury gem, and bought cloudy earth fury gem and made them form of a shiny earth fury gem. Have a few days till I can repurchase a bronze stack, sort of hoping before I do they make it so we can move them Like, in cases where we are upgrading, such as from a 1 slot weapon to a 2 slot weapon, it really wouldn't be a frivolous change, it would be an upgrade.

P.S. Still love the increase in the other piercings.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[207,846,216]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Jera to 70!

Quote Originally Posted by hane View Post
    okay

so... when's the gold or platinum ingots coming out?
    Palladium Ingots would be sweet too.

Quote Originally Posted by castleagemaster View Post
    Palladium Ingots would be sweet too.
    Imagine what's gonna be needed for Mithril Ingots...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiadelme View Post
    Imagine what's gonna be needed for Mithril Ingots...
    a kidney, a liver, your first born, a pup and a lamb.
    maybe your left nut too.

I used to take adventurers to the knee but then I became an arrow.

heck, even Rumpelstiltskin wouldn't demand for so much.

I used to take adventurers to the knee but then I became an arrow.

"Bronze Ingots - 25 Pierce/Physical Resistance --> 35 Pierce/Physical Resistance"

This is getting really interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Draconus View Post
    From what Tass and Paddy are saying, if I read it right, is the Gems have always had the Pierce or Resistance effect. It's just now it actually reads Pierce or Resist so people aren't left wondering and getting confused.

It's what I've suspected but until now everyone was saying no and I had nothing to prove it one way or the other. Well, now we know for certain.
    I don't trust Tass to speak the truth. Much more likely is that they couldn't make things work the way they were doing them, and so they finally gave up and added piercing to the mix to make them do something. Of course lying to us that it was actually already there before even if not displayed.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Intended gameplay? Genius! Are you related to the guy working on my car?