Thread: Promo Packs

1. Default Promo Packs

There should be three good value packs available to suit all budgets. A 5, 10, and 20 dollar packs. I say good value because even the cheapest one should be worth getting.
    Last edited by furanku; 07-10-2013 at 03:11 AM.
    furanku

Blog Entries

Final offa: tree fiddy!!!!
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

bring back the $5 pack ....im not gonna buy the $20 or $30 ones prolly EVER ...but $5 aint S$%T to anyone and you prolly get more $$$ with those than the $20 ones ....since the spenders will always spend and the non-spenders look at a $5 package as not really spending ....you got me to spend my 1st $$$$$ on it after 3 years and since it became $20 or $30 i havent bothered

MY KEEP ...PvPvM approved ...kinda http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=700566210

I agree. They should have promo packs for all budgets. It might even persuade me to buy one XD
    Valeria's hottest novel featuring Corvintheus and Malekus in...

Army Requests (FB) | Army Code: 767D02

Tiered promo, can get either 5$ one, or 20$ one (which is everything in 5$ plus extras), or even 45$ one (again all previous plus more)?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Promotional Packs are there as another way to make money to pay their employees. They're not there to be picked apart by picky people who complain about everything about it.

$20.00 is a steal for what comes with it. It comes down to personal choice on if you feel like spending that.

$5

+20 skillpoints
    +2000 guild coins
    5 hero crystals
    0 favor point bonus
    no gold, generals, or items

$10
    above plus 60 favor points, extra 500 guild coins

$20

above plus 2 chest generals, 5x hero potions, selected items, total 3000 guild coins

$45
    above plus total 90 extra favor points, total 4000 guild coins, total 10x crystals and potions, extra items

This way I could safely spend 5 bucks on each promo and do without the extras. But I'll bet the devs figure the same thing and set the price at 20 bucks to get people like me to spend more.

We want figh dorra!!!