Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Account Tutorial

Can we get an update here?

2. Default

How do you reclaim a stolen/hacked web4 account. Someone hacked my web4 and changed Email and password so I only can access my account through facebook and not through my phone.

3. Default

Trying to move account to new iphone. Castle Age Acc tab has my correct email. Asks for New Password but does not accept anything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by genneral View Post
    How do you reclaim a stolen/hacked web4 account. Someone hacked my web4 and changed Email and password so I only can access my account through facebook and not through my phone.
    If you can access the game through Facebook, you can reset your email and password. Just go to the Home menu, choose Crusaders, and pick an email and password that only you know. Then, use the new information on your phone.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

5. Angry Misspelled email

I have recently misspelled my email and it is an email that doesn't even exists( I have tryed emailing it) and it will not let me change the email to the correct spelling to send the verification code to the right email. Please help

6. Default

Hello, I am jokomulai, I have lost my iOS account, this is my first time using iOS for castle age, and have new account iOS. I have play and upgrade lvl too, and there is 3 menus (iPhone login, facebook login, and castle age login) iPhone login without email and castle age login with email. But some day I have see castle age account menu while running in iPhone login, and I fill with email from another castle age account. And now I can't access my new iOS account, can you help me to access it again?

I tried signing up before i went to bed last night (or was it very early morning) and this is how far i got: verification.JPG I've been checking my msgs and nothing there. I re-sent verification of email just now so if nothing happens, I guess nothing will happen again on my part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia_dianne View Post
    I tried signing up before i went to bed last night (or was it very early morning) and this is how far i got: verification.JPG I've been checking my msgs and nothing there. I re-sent verification of email just now so if nothing happens, I guess nothing will happen again on my part.
    Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes it ends up there.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

The problem i'm having is I had no idea when the email would show up in my inbox. so I assume there's a limited amount of time I have to accept it before it expires. I checked a lot of times yesterday and there wasn't anything. Today I have 2 (1st one arrived in the middle of the night while i was sleeping 2nd one came some time in the middle of the day and I didn't see that until it expired) so neither one is any good so I sent another request and still don't know when or if i'm going to get another email. of course I live in pacific standard time so by the time an email is sent to me, i'll probably be asleep again. Sounds like a catch 22 to me.

Addendum: now that my post was moved to IOS Technical support, how do I move it to Facebook Technical support beings that I'm not IOS?
    Last edited by sylvia_dianne; 10-11-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes it ends up there.

It didn't go into a spam folder it went in my main.
    Last edited by sylvia_dianne; 10-11-2015 at 03:25 AM. Reason: correction