Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crusader Account Tutorial

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia_dianne View Post
    Addendum: now that my post was moved to IOS Technical support, how do I move it to Facebook Technical support beings that I'm not IOS?
    Oh. If you're Facebook, have you tried just using the new email and password you set? The last time I tried it (which is months ago by now, so they could've changed things), the newly entered email and password for Crusaders with Facebook accounts work without verification.
    Last edited by Falco; 10-11-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Oh. If you're Facebook, have you tried just using the new email and password you set? The last time I tried it (which is months ago by now, so they could've changed things), the newly entered email and password for Crusaders with Facebook accounts work without verification.
    I entered the email (twice as requested) and entered password (twice as requested) and was told to wait for a verification email. Because I didnt receive any notices I clicked in CA where it said to click again if needed. by the time i found the promised emails, both were expired. It would have helped if there was a listed approximation of waiting time would have help. So, I don't think I'll bother to click for another email because I don't want to have to check my email constantly. CA already takes up too much time of my life and adding email watching makes it worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia_dianne View Post
    I entered the email (twice as requested) and entered password (twice as requested) and was told to wait for a verification email. Because I didnt receive any notices I clicked in CA where it said to click again if needed. by the time i found the promised emails, both were expired. It would have helped if there was a listed approximation of waiting time would have help. So, I don't think I'll bother to click for another email because I don't want to have to check my email constantly. CA already takes up too much time of my life and adding email watching makes it worse.
    Right, so don't wait for the email, and just use the account...

What were you hoping to accomplish by setting up Crusaders?
    Use web3, right?
    So, just try using the account without doing the verification step.

The verification is necessary if your account was created from an iOS device, but Facebook accounts are different.
    Last edited by Falco; 10-12-2015 at 04:52 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Question about ios/web3 account & Crusaders:
    I began the Crusaders registration process. I receive the verification email with the confirmation code. It says to follow the link in the email for the next steps. However, there is no link in the email.

The main thing I would like to accomplish is to remove the large banner that shows up on my web3 page that shows " Check your verification email for the next steps!" and "resend verification email". Any help is much appreciated! Thank you.
    Last edited by DeathTherapy; 01-29-2016 at 02:42 AM.