Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Account Tutorial

Arrow Crusader Account Tutorial

Recently our Customer Service Team has been receiving an influx of messages regarding players losing their accounts after purchasing new iOS devices. Based on the messages, this appears to be due to players not creating their Crusader accounts properly.

To avoid situations like this in the future I decides to write a tutorial that will hopefully clear up any confusion regarding this process. If something needs to be added to this tutorial it can certainly be amended after the fact.

Note: This tutorial is in regards only to iOS devices. Account creation on the browser side is fairly automatic and players seem to be finding it easy to use.

1. Enter email and password information

By either scrolling to the bottom of the home page or following the "Castle Age Account" link in the more tab you will be taken to a page asking for your email information. Enter the information and await your email.

2. Enter the confirmation code

This is the step most people seem to be getting hung up on.

The code you're about to receive is NOT the retrieval code for your account, but a confirmation code to finish the Crusader Account creation process. Once you have received this code enter it in the page referenced in step 1.

If for some reason you are busy or don't get the code, don't worry. This code only lasts for 24 hours and can be tried again.

3. Play on any device

After you have entered the confirmation code to complete the creation process you will be able to log into your account anywhere (this includes browsers and any iOS device).

From browsers, you will be able to log in from the homepage.
    From iOS devices, simply go to the account page referenced in step 1 and enter your account information.

I hope you found this useful and informative!

If i redo this will I mess anything up? Now you've got me nervous that I may not have done it properly.
    Nomadic Unicorns: traveling Valeria helping smaller guilds achieve their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouchey View Post
    If i redo this will I mess anything up? Now you've got me nervous that I may not have done it properly.
    The confirmation code only lasts 24 hours, so if you did not do it properly initially then you can always try again.

You can go to the Castle Age account page as well and it should tell you if you successfully created a Crusader account or not.

4. Default

FYI I got 5 FP for binding my account as well.

I am having issues with my universal login and facebook. It does not recognize my account that I use for web3 and ios. apparently I had a fb account at some point and did not play very long and I can not delete it from my account in order for the universal account to show up on fb. can this be fixed so that my main account from ios and web3 that is associated with my universal account will work for facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyPK View Post
    I am having issues with my universal login and facebook. It does not recognize my account that I use for web3 and ios. apparently I had a fb account at some point and did not play very long and I can not delete it from my account in order for the universal account to show up on fb. can this be fixed so that my main account from ios and web3 that is associated with my universal account will work for facebook?
    You cannot import an iOS account to FB like that. It does not work.

how are people in my ios guild able to do fb battles as well then?

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyPK View Post
    how are people in my ios guild able to do fb battles as well then?
    On web3 which is the universal portal.

Confirmation Code is no longer sent to email for verification.

10. Default Confirmation email

How are you supposed to register for a universal CA account if you don't get a code to verify the account?