Thread: Steel Legion Promo Pack question

Default Steel Legion Promo Pack question

How many times can 1 player claim on the rewards?

[When you make a purchase of 120 Favor Points or more you will receive the following]

Lets say if i purchased 3 times 120 FP, am i entitle to claim 3 times reward on separate purchases or just for 1 time for 1 account?

Can the promoter please clarify on this matter, thank you.

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=559591540 (If you want to show me love, be sure to heal up so i can return the favor). Thank you.
    I only do DUEL, the true PvP style.

Just once....
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

You will only receive the reward once. After you made the purchase, the Promotion Tab in Oracle/Home tab will be gone. (The ad in News Section will remain through)

Thank you.

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=559591540 (If you want to show me love, be sure to heal up so i can return the favor). Thank you.
    I only do DUEL, the true PvP style.

5. Default

I already have Theorin and Athenia which I had got on Chest rolls. So what happens if I opt for this offer? Would I end up with 2 Generals each of these ( which I doubt).. or do I just end up with the FPs, SPs, Guild Coins, Gold and Potions but no bonus Generals?

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlwanderer View Post
    I already have Theorin and Athenia which I had got on Chest rolls. So what happens if I opt for this offer? Would I end up with 2 Generals each of these ( which I doubt).. or do I just end up with the FPs, SPs, Guild Coins, Gold and Potions but no bonus Generals?
    No bonus generals.

7. Default

Alright. Thank you

if u lucky get promo reset,u get to buy it again.i by steel legion set 3 times total,d last was arena end day,the promo appear again even afteri buy 2 times on same promo set before.u will get everything again,i velify this works.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentSlayer View Post
    if u lucky get promo reset,u get to buy it again.i by steel legion set 3 times total,d last was arena end day,the promo appear again even afteri buy 2 times on same promo set before.u will get everything again,i velify this works.
    another urban legend i have heard is that sometimes quests get reset and you can do them all over again. the only thing that has been verified is festival duel champion resets, and i'm still waiting for mine ....