Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commanders Bone Plate, 2 slots, +40 PhyRes possible ?

1. Lightbulb Commanders Bone Plate, 2 slots, +40 PhyRes possible ?

Commanders Bone Plate has 2 "defensive" slots.

It's written (http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Forge)

For equipment with multiple slots, the items forged into these slots must be of different types.
    For example, if you have Dukes Bone Blade, you could have 1 piercing ingot and 1 elemental offensive gem, or two different elemental offensive gems (fire and earth), but not two of the same (so you couldn't have 2 Physical Piercing or 2 Earth Offense).

So my question is : Has sby try Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance [+15PhyRes] + Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Resistance [+25PhyRes] on Commanders Bone Plate ?

Thx

no

at least thats what the devs said, I lack a stack to try
    Last edited by davinity; 03-29-2013 at 12:51 AM.

What is this "Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing".... I mean, how do you use them?
    Like if you buy one today, you can forge it to your equipment, then if you buy another one later, and you can forge them again on top of one another?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat CaT View Post
    What is this "Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing".... I mean, how do you use them?
    Like if you buy one today, you can forge it to your equipment, then if you buy another one later, and you can forge them again on top of one another?
    I can't think of anything that "stacks" in CA.

10 cars
    There is no such word as Goatherder!

tried it, didn't work...

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Goatherd View Post
    I can't think of anything that "stacks" in CA.

10 cars
    Attack and defense skill points stack.

I seem to remember Padaxan saying that 2 of the same type of pierce/resist is not supposed to stack in 1 item and also should not be forge-able that way, but that initially there was a problem that might allow forging an ingot and an ingot stack together (since they're not exactly the same). Not sure if anyone has tried that but I assume if it works they'll eventually change it.

I remember them saying they won't stack because it could get too powerful.......then they come out with all this Conquest Path equipment that's designed to stack.

9. Default

Just tried it, got this......
    Each ingredient forged must be of a unique type!

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    Not sure if anyone has tried that but I assume if it works they'll eventually change it.
    I asked about it from Padaxan in chat once, and proceeded to try it out. Didn't work.

So no, can't get +40 piercing resistance on Bone Plate. Thus, best choice will be Retribution Armor with +10 inherent and +25 from ingot stack slotted for grand total of +35.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD