Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warbringer Greaves or Heal Skill?

Default Warbringer Greaves or Heal Skill?

I have 1012 guild coins.

I don't do guild battles, so I get coins from conquest duels, about 20+ per day.

Warbringer Greaves would give me +10 piercing, which I will need eventually and costs 1000 guild coins.

Heal Skill costs 1250 guild coins and would give me access to Hunter Path points, and open up the resistance items and skill points.

So which item/skill should I go for? Remember, my guild coin income is limited.

Blog Entries

heal... only because it gives you access to more SPs, resistance, and guild coins.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
    [High King, Lieutenant Warchief, Duke, Avenger] Keep is in Signature. Play Nice Meow ;3

Quote Originally Posted by dances with wolves View Post
    I have 1012 guild coins.

I don't do guild battles, so I get coins from conquest duels, about 20+ per day.

Warbringer Greaves would give me +10 piercing, which I will need eventually and costs 1000 guild coins.

Heal Skill costs 1250 guild coins and would give me access to Hunter Path points, and open up the resistance items and skill points.

So which item/skill should I go for? Remember, my guild coin income is limited.
    hunters path is stam based
    nothing to festival/conquest duel link here fill ya boots cheating is tolerated now

Quote Originally Posted by lfcfrom1970 View Post
    hunters path is stam based
    sorry, guardian path

Why don't you do guild battles? Even if you just dropped 10 tokens in festi and gb you could up to triple your daily coinage. You're also missing many SP's from the guild achievements.
    nothing to festival/conquest duel link here fill ya boots cheating is tolerated now

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<

Boots........

To get guardian points, you need to ensure first that your ally can't beat you.
    So go for boots first, build your pvp some, then buy heal.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Fat CaT View Post
    Boots........

To get guardian points, you need to ensure first that your ally can't beat you.
    So go for boots first, build your pvp some, then buy heal.
    Oh, you're right. I change my vote to heal then.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Oh, you're right. I change my vote to heal then.
    Hahahahahahaha

It would be best if you buy none of those yet.

As for "Heal"... Unless you have a really really squishy guild mate that you can get a decent guardian points, then it will be useless. Remember, guardian points are limited to 24 hours when your land is on defensive mode. So acquiring platinum medals for guardian path would be harder.

As for the "Boots"... Do you really need it? Is it really worth it? Don't you have other boots right now? If your daily coin average is really limited to 20 coins per day, then it would take 50 days to have the 1000 coins back.

Save your coins, go for conqueror and hunter's platinum medals. Build up 5 platinum medals for those 2, then buy the 10k attack essence. Then go for guardian path.