Thread: Is Oberon my best general to Level up with Crystals?

Default Is Oberon my best general to Level up with Crystals?

Looking for opinions here...I have a few new crystals to use. I use Miri Bladebourne as my monster hunting general for her 10% crit chance hit, have Sano to L5 , Meekah to L5, and play only Warrior in Guild Battles. I am looking to level Oberon up to L15 for his increased health bonus for Guild Battles, but am wondering if there is any other general I should consider leveling up instead? I have most of the good monthly generals and don't do chest rolls anymore (Miri is the only general I got). Thoughts? Opinions? Thank you.

Level up Maalvus. Hes a good all around monster hunting general and your energy pool with thank you for it.
    I got the parts to Kiera on my 1st summon. No kill I !

Quote Originally Posted by nova0135 View Post
    Looking for opinions here...I have a few new crystals to use. I use Miri Bladebourne as my monster hunting general for her 10% crit chance hit, have Sano to L5 , Meekah to L5, and play only Warrior in Guild Battles. I am looking to level Oberon up to L15 for his increased health bonus for Guild Battles, but am wondering if there is any other general I should consider leveling up instead? I have most of the good monthly generals and don't do chest rolls anymore (Miri is the only general I got). Thoughts? Opinions? Thank you.
    I'm pretty much a career warrior and I wouldn't want to be without my L15 Oberon. It takes an eternity, but I'm not a big healther, so +57 = yes please.
    CA guild mercenary, L500+, warrior with good leaders and abilities and BSI, always interested in options.

Quote Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
    I'm pretty much a career warrior and I wouldn't want to be without my L15 Oberon. It takes an eternity, but I'm not a big healther, so +57 = yes please.
    That's my thought too. A L15 Oberon along with a leveled Health Rune makes for a pretty powerful Warrior.

I had spread out my crystals to get lots of generals to L5 for extra chance at crystals. Grrrr. I have Oberon at L6 though and plan to put more crystals on him as I get them. Bonus health for guild battles without spending stat points... Me likey
    previously Lord Korgak Ironhammer

Oberon is a greate choice as Warrior. His health push is amazing, go for him Daphne is great too beside him for GB.