Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: deathrune campaign

1. Default deathrune campaign

Hi - as this is an older part of the game, not sure if anyone else is having an issue. I can not seem to start a deathrune - when I click on Start this campaign or Engage - the link takes me either to alchemy or to quests. I discovered that I have 3 more of these to do to finish this achievement....so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Charlene

2. Default Thank you

Thank you -still don't know what the program issue is with my acct. Just joined yours and will be back to pound on it!! Just 12 pts to leveling!!

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<

Ummm. I don't remember any achievement for the deathrune raid.

Are you sure that achievement is not actually about skaar deathrune?

Quote Originally Posted by charschulz View Post
    Hi - as this is an older part of the game, not sure if anyone else is having an issue. I can not seem to start a deathrune - when I click on Start this campaign or Engage - the link takes me either to alchemy or to quests. I discovered that I have 3 more of these to do to finish this achievement....so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Charlene
    When you try to start a new raid, it sends you to the Alchemy page to complete the alchemy necessary to start one.

5. Default

Death of Rats

I did not remember needing anything to do these - and usually when you try to summon something - it tells you if you don't have what you need. So went to wiki and found that it now needs Drake Helm to summon.

"Currently, there is one Raid, the Deathrune Siege, subdivided into two types: Easy Campaign (Lv50-) and Advanced Campaign (Lv50+); for more information about these click the first link. Now it takes a Drake Helm to Summon Deathrune Siege." - http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Raid

Thanks for the help

i had that issue before but it basically takes you to alchemy page .. scroll down and find the skaar alchemy that requires a drake helm i believe and it starts upon alchemy

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<

skaar requires a skaar orb.
    raids require the drake helm.

Quote Originally Posted by charschulz View Post
    Death of Rats

I did not remember needing anything to do these - and usually when you try to summon something - it tells you if you don't have what you need. So went to wiki and found that it now needs Drake Helm to summon.

"Currently, there is one Raid, the Deathrune Siege, subdivided into two types: Easy Campaign (Lv50-) and Advanced Campaign (Lv50+); for more information about these click the first link. Now it takes a Drake Helm to Summon Deathrune Siege." - http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Raid

Thanks for the help
    Deathrune Siege Raids have required Drake Helms since at least July 2010 if not earlier, and to my knowledge has always needed to be started from the actual Alchemy Summon page (again since at least July 2010 because this holds true for the MySpace version which has not been updated since that date).

how do we get these helms now that the mystery relic to create the drake helm is gone? I know you can buy a VERY expensive land and hope some goblin finds you one but who under level 50 can do that?

raid cam pain going away?

team red's Gatekeeper to the Underworld and Demon Realm

Quote Originally Posted by dood View Post
    how do we get these helms now that the mystery relic to create the drake helm is gone? I know you can buy a VERY expensive land and hope some goblin finds you one but who under level 50 can do that?

raid cam pain going away?
    Mystery relic is still there. you can ask your army to send you. or Simple way is just join the already summoned one. (join "awesome deathrune siege" group on FB)