Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Publicly declaring war on ➽❤ Killers Guild

Angry Publicly declaring war on ➽❤ Killers Guild

I'm publicly declaring war on the cowards known as ➽❤ Killers Guild. These jellyfish like to hit and hide. I've seen at leat 4 of them on my battle feed in the past week. I cant stand hiders if your gonna pvp at least have the set to get attacked back.I'm going to chain your officers straight to hell early and often. Oh and if the IWA is still doing their alt cleansing this guild might be a target of interest. this is on their guild description: Guild Description
    Thinking or sending request to join? Mini level 450. Bsi 4.5 Do you do min 800,000 monster point or 1,000 battle points? If don't please go else where. Thank you.

The Voice of the Voiceless and the Bringer of Logic

I think "Mini" refers to minimum requirements to join, not alt... but other than that I agree with you about chaining and hiding. Good hunting, tho! Hope at least a few of them will get you some battle points.
    "You've created Bacon through alchemy!"

<shrugs and conjures a comfy chair and frosty beverage, then settles in to enjoy the show>

I've looked at their roster and there are obvious alts in there.Besides what guild in their right mind is going to have a level 177 as gm when they have 1000+ level members

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warghoul View Post
    I've looked at their roster and there are obvious alts in there.Besides what guild in their right mind is going to have a level 177 as gm when they have 1000+ level members
    it's cuz they need to have 2 or more members with GM abilities.
    Last edited by zserg; 09-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.

I got the 1251 officer to chain the crap out of me but unfortunately no hate mail yet and their fearless 177 leader has been in hiding for hours. A very laughable guild they are. Maybe one of you forum regulars can give me pointers on how to get hate mail sent to me.

IWA veel add Keelers to zer leesed of cheatah geeleds to eenvesteegate. i beelieve zat puts zem at number 89 .....mite be a while teel we geet to zem

I'm sure y'all will have fun with them once you get to them..... but I still don't know how to get them to send me hate mail though

Quote Originally Posted by warghoul View Post
    I'm sure y'all will have fun with them once you get to them..... but I still don't know how to get them to send me hate mail though
    mite bee a while beefore we geet to zem......you'd bee amazed at how manee cheetah geeleds are out zer.....or maybe you voodent bee amazed

Blog Entries

Yay war!!!!!!!
    ~VoV~

I'd like to war with them if they would just pop their heads up long enough for me to lop them off