Thread: Forge gem slots

Satanael Guest

Default Forge gem slots

I am wanting to know when if ever all the gem slots will be un-lockable in the Forge? There are three available slots, but only one is unlocked.

I kinda think why forge something now with one gem if it means later we can craft three gems on the one item. That would mean anything we have forged now or before then would have been a waste of gems by having only one power applied to the weapon or armor.

I have been saving all my gems in the event all three slots do become unlocked, so will they ever be & if so when?

I think you may eventually get something with three slots but it won't be a current weapon.

Chimæra Squad 2

Satanael Guest

?????????? <---- 10 chars of mystery

4. Default

Agreed with Satanael: have a lot of Gems at my disposal now (Earth from Conq Duels and Fire from Fenix), have no items / item slots left to enhance, though

And while you're at it, open Guild Abilities' slots too

it has been awhile but has anyone actually check to see if it is possible now to forge more than one gems to a weapon or item?

Siggy courtesy of Sir Ducer - Legends Founder

When you go to forge, tooltips for the items list number of forge slots. Still one for them all, no more.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

7. Default

You know when they open up the other slots they will be releasing other thing to use in those slots besides the Gem you can get now..
    Doubtful the Gems you now have will be useable for more than 1 slot.
    Zero battle points waiting for you here..>>http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=507569194

Quote Originally Posted by Homey View Post
    You know when they open up the other slots they will be releasing other thing to use in those slots besides the Gem you can get now..
    Doubtful the Gems you now have will be useable for more than 1 slot.
    You thinkin of an System link in WoW? Wiuth greater and lesser gems and so on
    Yeah would make sense, even hope so. Waiting for gems giving + to heal or + to sentinel ability and so on

Could the devs PLEASE give open up more slots for forging or give us more items to forge...It is frustrating to not able to make use of the gems we have.

Siggy courtesy of Sir Ducer - Legends Founder