Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Monster Atk/Def Breakpoints

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Cronus isn't stamina based (dmg-wise, don't know about loot, probably not that either).

Dragons and Keira used to be stamina based, but not anymore.

Maybe monsters like orc king, colossus might still be stamina based? Don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Stamina based monsters don't take stats into account, damage is related to stamina spent. If I am not mistaken, monster hunting bonus still applies, but nothing else. It's been so long since I don't kill Dragons or alike that I can say 100% sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Cronus isn't stamina based (dmg-wise, don't know about loot, probably not that either).

Dragons and Keira used to be stamina based, but not anymore.

Maybe monsters like orc king, colossus might still be stamina based? Don't know.
    Oh that's what VoV meant, I wasn't sure. Thx.

From what I know, only Kull and Karn are now stamina-based.

But Cronus, the World Hydra does work differently than other monsters, doesn't it?

I didn't see a breakpoint mentioned anywhere on the wiki or forums, while there's one for all other monsters except the recent ones (and the Dragons).

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen people say Hydras could be used to reach the top spot more easily in the daily Monster Leaderboard, because the damage dealt was different than on other monsters (same amount of stamina could deal a lot more damage).

So, does anyone know what's the deal with the Hydra?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Damage grows linearly with player attack for Cronus, so it actually helps having 10k attack. IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Damage grows linearly with player attack for Cronus, so it actually helps having 10k attack. IIRC.
    That would completely make sense! Maybe that's it. Thx!