Thread: Guild Conquest Monsters: may all the guild join?

1. Default Guild Conquest Monsters: may all the guild join?

what I mean is: in normal monsters every level tier has a set max number of players who can join. How does it work in guild conquest monsters? I didn't see any max number of players shown so I guess there's no limit, but I just want to be sure every guild member of the guild is allowed to join if he wants to. thanks in advance.

2. Default

Yes you are right, all guild members can join conquest monster

3. Default

Its only limited to the max size of a guild which is 100 players, and they have to be members of the guild when the monster is summoned in order to join.
    Last edited by King Hrothbeort; 06-11-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    * Stealth Moderator *

Quote Originally Posted by King Hrothbeort View Post
    they have to be members of the guild when the monster is summoned in order to join.
    Are we sure on this one? I could've sworn I've joined a guild post-summon to help them out on a monster, and we've had people join us (well my previous guild) post-summon as well and they could jump on
    No longer playing the game
    Sig by kill.them.all

For conquest only....I THINK late joins are permissible.

It probably has to do with the fact normal guild monsters are drawn up in GB-style and GB-format is always determined at the magic spot the battle is formed - but that T-1:59 (or whatever ) for FGB, the point of summons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbykins View Post
    For conquest only....I THINK late joins are permissible.

It probably has to do with the fact normal guild monsters are drawn up in GB-style and GB-format is always determined at the magic spot the battle is formed - but that T-1:59 (or whatever ) for FGB, the point of summons, etc.
    Right normal guild monsters are locked in at the summon. On this, I'm sure
    No longer playing the game
    Sig by kill.them.all

Yes all can join, but guilds like ours set member limits so people can get their damage achievements done.