Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos ~ Recruiting!

OC has a spot for anyone who is an active player and is looking for a guild upgrade or even a downgrade. Just drop an officer a PM and we can get you in pretty quickly. We are a battle guild so we dont like "farmers." Come ready to zero everyone!

"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me... and even you."

Organized Chaos is looking for active mages and rogues. We have had people leave and we find ourselves very short in the mage and rogue department. Of course we are always looking to add any new active members. We are almost to capacity but we have several "sleepers" so we will kick to make room for anyone looking to join us. We are vanguard in 10v10 and 100v100 and level 24. We only have a 1000 BAP a month minimum requirement. We are very friendly and chatty. We battle hard and often. All applications are considered on a case by case basis. if you are a pvp build, mage or rogue, or over level 1000 you will have priority. We now accept alt accounts along with strong active main accounts. Plz pm me or any other OC officer and we will get you in and all set up in 24 hour or less. If you are in a smaller guild (10 or less) we may even have room for you to merge with us.

FB Link
    Web3 link

See You on the battlefield.

~Axel
    OC - Recruitment Dept. Head
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 01-14-2016 at 02:30 PM.

"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me... and even you."

We are at max capacity now, looking to clean house with a few more inactive bootings but if you want to join us we will make space for you. Looking for season and active individuals.

4. Default

Looking to join my guild is becoming inactive.. Still need to learn more about guild battles but willing to learn

We still have room for a few more people. If you think you may be in the market for a new guild then look no further.

We are currently at 100 members but if you are lvl 900+ and have a strong pvp build we can make space.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    ...We now accept alt accounts along with strong active main accounts.
    WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by web_fredo View Post
    WoW...
    Well we are full so no more alts....

Blog Entries

One opening in (Eagles)... Not sure how long it will be there, 1K minimum 3K maximum toons below that struggle too much... Any class, has to be able to get along with the women, leave your hormones at the door.. We've been beating organized chaos lately too
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 02-18-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    One opening in (Eagles)... Not sure how long it will be there, 1K minimum 3K maximum toons below that struggle too much... Any class, has to be able to get along with the women, leave your hormones at the door.. We've been beating organized chaos lately too
    Nice Hijack. We keep getting you for a our lowest turnout battles but also because we can make up our minds which gate to hit first. Care to let us know?