Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos ~ Recruiting!

Trying to get ahold of an officer
    I don't know if too many questions can kill you or if too much knowledge can kill you, but I'm sure you can die laughing

Lets say I was a

Level: 880 hybrid
    Attack: 2000 +Ia/r
    Defense: 2100 +Ia/r
    Energy: 1000
    Stamina: 1000
    Health: 1200

What are my chances of being accepted?
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

3. Default

How many lands do you guys normally hold? My main is level 628 with a bsi ~8.4 (about 3500 att, 1500 def, 1000 stam and 1200 ene, and 500 health including runes/ia) and normally ends the month with a few 1000 bp but needs a new (more active guild). Thoughts?

we hold between 1 - 4 lands at any given time.
    Last edited by BadKarma; 07-08-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Sex'n'Drugs, Rock'n'Rave, On Speed'n'Weed, Life Is A Trip, & Then U Die, So F*ckem All & Lets Get High

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    we hold between 1 - 4 lands at any given time.
    Thanks, forgot to ask what LoM monsters you normally get and whats activity like (toons, battles/day, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by minion.emjv View Post
    Thanks, forgot to ask what LoM monsters you normally get and whats activity like (toons, battles/day, etc)
    Svarog, Lotherwyn, Lord of Darkness, Baal. New mist monsters as soon as the current ones die. We have 3x 10v10s and 100v100s everyday, Classic battles start as soon as the last one clears (so every 9-11 hours). 89 current members (no alts allowed so all real people). Top 0-5% in battles and monsters, Vanguard 10v10 and 100v100. BAPs range from 2000 all the way to 11,000.
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

7. Default

msgged jeff but no response, is there a diff contact person?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by minion.emjv View Post
    msgged jeff but no response, is there a diff contact person?
    Hi! I wanted to mention that Pirate (Jeff) received your message and posted your information to the officers group over 30 hours ago. I think it's the rest of us who are slow in responding to his message. Pirate is the right person to talk to.

Its a great time to move into a new guild since we are at the beginning of a new 100v season. Id even wager you could come over and get a vanguard 10v trophy before it resets as well.
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

10. Default

With the new 100v and 10v season upon us now is the time to make a change if you've been thinking about it...
    So...looking for a real home? Join the guild thats been around since guilds started...
    Organized Chaos is the number 2 guild in lifetime battles on Facebook...behind Redemption so we are in good company.... We REALLY like to battle..... So heres the deal, we have spots open for some active, helpful guild players. So if you are looking for a new guild, or just feel that you need to take that step up with your character, OC might be worth a look for you and some of your friends. We are lvl 24 in Conquest so we get max bonuses on all that stuff and we have chances for Guardian Path points for all members every other day. We run fast kill monsters and slow kill monsters in Land of Mist so a little something for everyone. Lately we've had so many lands on hand for resources we don't have the people to fill them We have active 10v10 squads, our AB's are as soon as the timer expires and our 100v100s will be 8:00am, 2:00pm and 8:00pm PST. All in all i would say we are a big guild with that small guild feel most people are looking for. Interested? Questions? Please just drop me a line (https://www.facebook.com/jeff.schlipf) or take a look here and hit the apply button and reply with your stats

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...986_1282869124
    or if you are down with web3:
    https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...986_1282869124

or are you a small guild with decent levels and a bunch of actives? maybe we have spots for all of you
    Last edited by jester516; 10-31-2015 at 04:38 PM.