Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos ~ Recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Second Page is no place for this thread.

~Bump

Still looking for a few more actives to fill slots. lvl 800+
    I offered to join but only one guy from your guild test hit me. It would be nice if your officers would try out a squishy like me before I have to submit the lengthy paperwork.

Cheers.

Currently looking to fill open spots with lvl 800+ active battlers. 5000 combined A/D required

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...fb_ref=Default
    Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 05-04-2016 at 03:18 PM.

"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me... and even you."

We have 3 open slots.

"So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me... and even you."

If you like less rules in your game then Organized Chaos is you guild you are looking for. (waves hand around like a jedi)

i am getting squishier, will apply when i get stronger :P

Sex'n'Drugs, Rock'n'Rave, On Speed'n'Weed, Life Is A Trip, & Then U Die, So F*ckem All & Lets Get High

Have 9 open spots. Looking to fill with level 800+ PvP "Bucket Heads." Warriors and rogues preferred.

9 -sounds like the finnies left.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............

Quote Originally Posted by jjtvdl View Post
    9 -sounds like the finnies left.
    Yup, they moved on to C4. They will probably leave there shortly as well....

Last edited by ₳ӿŀ; 02-16-2017 at 03:36 PM.

My guild has 25 open slots to pull in active battlers. If your guild needs a fresh start with the actives it has send me a PM. We are looking for level 800+ but we are flexible. Organized Chaos is lvl 24 vanguard.
    Some info on us here http://bta280.wixsite.com/organizedchaos.