Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos ~ Recruiting!

1. Default Organized Chaos ~ Recruiting!

Organized Chaos are recruiting and are looking for some active players to join their ranks. If you are bored with easy wins or you miss the adrenalin rush that comes with being in an intense battle, come and take a look. We have a solid foundation and a solid core of great people. We battle as often as the timer allows.
    Level 300 - 500 minimum 5 bsi, Level 500 - 1000 minimum 4 bsi, Level 1000+ Please contact an officer. Other stats will be considered on an individual basis. Please send your stats and character class to an officer when applying.

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...986_1282869124

~ Organized Chaos ~ Because I love the smell of blood on my sword and the glory of a hard earned victory… ~

-Spanks the fairy-

Magic is good. My sword is better. Warrior for life.

3. Default

₢৲Organized Chaos৲₢

“The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who organizes that chaos.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Guild Level: 20
    Festival Battle Rank: Alpha 20
    Festival Battle time: 2:00 AM UTC (6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST)
    Auto-match Battle time: whenever the previous battle clears, depending on officer availability
    Mist monsters:
    Alpha Meph, Corvintheus, Jahanna, Aurora, Malekus
    Guild Links: Facebook web3
    Primary language: English

Organized Chaos is the #1 lifetime battle guild in Castle Age. We focus on winning battles first - battle points come second. Organized Chaos exists because we can accomplish more as a group than we can as individuals. We believe that activity, coordination, communication, and teamwork are important to a worthwhile guild, and we enjoy helping each other.

While we value a diversity of builds and character-building strategies, we are a level 12+ guild, which means that our conquest lands are up against very tough, high-level opponents with huge damage runes. Players who aren't yet comfortable choosing from a list of only level 601+ opponents may have more fun in a guild that is under level 12. (There are many lower level players in level 12+ guilds, but they're often tougher than the average level 601.)

Members must check Facebook for battle orders before using any tokens in battle, and we insist that members must follow posted orders as well as our normal battle conventions. All new members have a 30-day probationary period so that we can see if we're a good fit. During that time, members must play cleric because looking through our own gates for teammates to heal helps new recruits become familiar with everybody in the guild. Furthermore, members who are inactive for any battle should also be set to cleric. 1000 battle activity points per calendar month will maintain a spot in the guild, but we battle as much as possible, so most members should be earning significantly more during most months. Members must remain in two Facebook groups and read them regularly, and we also have a Facebook chat. Conversation in the required spaces are PG-13.

If you'd like to apply, please send an officer a private message with the following information:

Level, energy, stamina, attack, defense, health, damage
    What time zone are you in, what are your available playing times, and given that our battles run whenever the slot clears, how many battle points would you expect to earn per month?
    What are your battle class preferences and useful guild abilities?
    At the moment, what are your personal goals for your character in Castle Age, and why?
    What are you looking for from a guild in general?
    How did you hear about Organized Chaos, and why apply to OC specifically?
    Do you have any past experience in any Castle Age guilds? If so, which guilds were you in, what's the typical number of battle points you were earning there, and why did you leave?
    Do you have any other questions about Organized Chaos that aren't covered above?

The above are general guidelines. We will accept any ACTIVE player that is up to the challenge!

Thanks for your interest! Good luck throughout Valeria, and happy battling!

Organized Chaos: Guild Blast!
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...986_1282869124
    Last edited by jester516; 02-25-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Blog Entries

I think we should start seeing other Guilds.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    I think we should start seeing other Guilds.
    but it is so much fun killing some organized people
    LvL 1200+ BSI 7+ with 1Mil+ damage every 100 stam
    Death Lord {ℂѦ♚∬} landed a CRITICAL HIT on Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[17,626,199]! Rodenom, Death Rat Horde's Rodenom dealt 1 damage.

Blog Entries

We killz u
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by jester516 View Post
    ...knowledgeable guild players...
    I'm out I never know what's going on . For some reason my guild doesn't mind that.
    Chimæra/Want some ~ٱИҚ~ ??

8. Default

I'm looking for a new guild. I'm level 640 with a 6.1 bsi before archive 7.7 after. My current guild imploded this past week and I want a new home. contact me if interested

I enjoy the variety that Organized Chaos offers its guild members.

Dropped a request to join. Level 1217