Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non Viewable Content

Satanael Guest

Default Non Viewable Content

Hello Dev.

I cannot view certain content such as peoples pictures in any of the fight lists. counter timers missing occasionally & Elite Guard pictures missing so cannot tell if someone has dropped out.
    May you please look into this & correct it.
    I also have two Hero Relic blades to which I informed you guys at the time, may you remove it.
    Thanks.

Last edited by Satanael; 05-09-2012 at 07:24 AM.

Did you do anything to your browser? Same for me since this morning.
    I updated my flash yesterday, though I think it still worked properly when I went to bed - but is broken today. I'm wondering whether CA or fb are doing some sort of update.

3. Default

Let us not forget the Time Left: NaNaNaNaNa!

Either the devs are on the grog... or another arena is coming!

4. Default

Missing profile pics is a Facebook problem >> https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/420667497951980

5. Default

Timers are related to that problem as the FB function is called before the monster timers. The FB stuff breaks the script and the timers not getting started.

same thing is happening to me...even log out/shut down the computer, clear cache, came back and still same problem
    It is easier to avoid bad people who do not hide behind fake faces.
    It is far harder to avoid or even detect ones who pretend to be good, and come to you under false pretense as friends only to do you harm.
    "All human wisdom is contained in these two words -- Wait and Hope."
    “For all evils there are two remedies - time and silence.”

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tn.regjunk View Post
    even log out/shut down the computer, clear cache, came back and still same problem
    won't fix anything until FB fixes their stuff

Satanael Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caitir Eavan View Post
    Did you do anything to your browser? Same for me since this morning.
    I updated my flash yesterday, though I think it still worked properly when I went to bed - but is broken today. I'm wondering whether CA or fb are doing some sort of update.
    No programs updated "flash or other".

Quote Originally Posted by tn.regjunk View Post
    same thing is happening to me...even log out/shut down the computer, clear cache, came back and still same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by C_A_G_E View Post
    won't fix anything until FB fixes their stuff
    Flash cache was cleared along with browser cookies & cache which did not fix the problem.

Friends are also experiencing similar so I suspect its either FB or CA or a combination of both.

9. Default

Isn't it funny people just never read the whole thread even if its just a few posts???

Never mind, FB solved their stuff and everything should work now

Blog Entries

I'm still having problems. Like with everything. Cant join battles or monsters, can't get the popup menus to load, can't click on much of anything without being sent to Quest.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.