Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: D.H.T. recruits new members

Default Help needed

Friends,

I'm a newbie here, pls guide me:
    1. How to add army? if for contact in facebook I don't have many that willing to play the games. Can I add some existing, but how to do it?

my facebook profile is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003704778581

2. How to lvl up? Should I more focused on quest or go invade or go to public monster

Thank You all for the tips

Hope can lvl up fast and join your guild.

Rgds

Stan

Default thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...578_1282939137

We are recruiting new Members! If you are looking for a friendly guild which will help you in everything they can and battle along your side, join in. Everyone has to begin from scratch, all who are serious about it and active is welcome.

- most of the members are active, or at least check daily.

- we do not ask for passwords or impose policies about what to do to the players. It's up to the player to shape his/her own character up to his/her desires. We are just helping each other every way possible on their way up.

- Ours is not a guild that people behave that this game is most important thing in the world. personal passions are member's own decision. The more the merrier is to share the fun and help along on the way, is our motto.

- Everyone has to begin from scratch and might need help on the way. Even though there is no level limit, we still behave cautions for those below level 200, in order to keep people who seek to hack accounts, post ads, or any other unpleasant agenda out. Moreover, I keep track of levels to see how active the members are and congratulate them for their new achievements.

- We are active in guild battles, festival battles, conquest battles and conquest monsters. The time line is European, it is suitable for western Asian, African and both American continents; it might be too early in the morning for the rest.

- We coordinate nicely and smoothly but not everyone is online at the same time, but it has been working fine. There will always be someone to help, if need.

- We will give more officer status in time to new members. People quit and get replaced in time, adjustments are done accordingly. I, myself, am an archaeologist and have to go excavations and research expeditions, so I wouldn't like there to be any management issues while i am away.

- Our guild is almost 2.5 years old and survived all quitters and stayed active.

- people are using chat at varying degrees. It is up to the members how much they use it, using it for fun and chatting is fine.

- farming for points is up to the player. though, we would help whenever we can.

- All who seeks an active guild, which lets you build your own strategies and help you along on the way and have a friendly environment, are welcome.

Not quantity but quality The more the merrier, which is the more active, participant, friendly, determined and up for fun ...
    D.H.T.

Default thanks

Yet there is more space to join in. We have been conquering Land of Fire in guild conquest and soon we will proceed to Land of Myst and the "Hero Crystals" will be available to all guild members. Join in to the glory ))

Default check it out

still more space to to share the fun, join us, to a friendly active guild

Default +1

thanks, still more space to to share the fun, join us.

Default thanks

Yet there is more space to join in. We have been conquering Land of Fire in guild conquest and soon we will proceed to Land of Myst and the "Hero Crystals" will be available to all guild members. Join in to the glory )

Default thanks

still more space to to share the fun, join us, to a friendly active guild

Default take your place

Join in to our active and friendly guild, D.H.T. (Dragon Hunter's Team). We are 76 members now. We conquered the 3 lands in Land of Fire (waited and started recently, going nicely fast) and now it came to the last keep. Then is Land of Myst, one land in there and 'Hero Crystals' will be available to all members. Join in to the hunt.

Default check it out

You may like to check out us as well.

We are currently 76 members, mostly monster hunters, experienced in guild battles (have at least one bought skill), take the game seriously (as a game, not as if it is the most important aspect of our life) and overall gaming. We are quite friendly, we don't impose what to do to our members but every pitches in.

Guild battles are European time zone oriented. Which is early afternoon for US and Americas (almost half of the members are from those areas). We are active in guild conquests (at the last stage, of claiming the last keep in the land of fire, then we aim to conquer one in Land of Myst to unlock Hero Crystas), guild battles, conquest battles, festival battles and monsters; pvp is participated by 'some' of the members. Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

D.H.T. (Dragon Hunter's Team, since the guilds fist introduced to game)

We are recruiting new Members! If you are looking for a friendly guild which will help you in everything they can and battle along your side, join in. Everyone has to begin from scratch, all who are serious about it and active is welcome.

We are currently 76 members.

Guild battles are European time zone oriented. Which is early afternoon for US and Americas (almost half of the members are from those areas). We are active in guild conquests (at the last stage, of claiming the last keep in the land of fire, then we aim to conquer one in Land of Myst to unlock Hero Crystas), guild battles, conquest battles, festival battles and monsters; pvp is participated by 'some' of the members. Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

D.H.T. (Dragon Hunter's Team, since the guilds fist introduced to game)