Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: D.H.T. recruits new members

Default +1

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...578_1282939137

We are recruiting new Members! If you are looking for a friendly guild which will help you in everything they can and battle along your side, join in. Everyone has to begin from scratch, all who are serious about it and active is welcome. Though, people with lower than 200 levels should contact us first; for assuring reasons like being highly active, pvp based progression and such.

- most of the members are active, or at least check daily.

- we do not ask for passwords or impose policies about what to do to the players. It's up to the player to shape his/her own character up to his/her desires. We are just helping each other every way possible on their way up.

- Ours is not a guild that people behave that this game is most important thing in the world. personal passions are member's own decision. The more the merrier is to share the fun and help along on the way, is our motto.

- Even though there is no level limit, we still behave cautions for those below level 200, in order to keep people who seek to hack accounts, post ads, or any other unpleasant agenda out. Everyone has to begin from scratch and might need help on the way. Yet, I keep track of levels to see how active the members and congratulate them for their new achievements.

- We are active in guild battles, festival battles, conquest battles and conquest monsters. The time line is European, it is suitable for western Asian, African and both American continents; it might be too early in the morning for the rest.

- We coordinate nicely and smoothly but not everyone is online at the same time, but it has been working fine.

- We will give more officer status in time to new members. People quit and replaced in time, adjustments are done accordingly. I, myself, am an archaeologist and have to go excavations and research expeditions, so I wouldn't like there to be any management issues while i am away.

- Our guild is almost 2.5 years old and survived all quitters and stayed active.

- people are using chat at varying degrees. It is up to the members how much they use it, using it for fun and chatting is fine.

- farming for points is up to the player. though, we would help if we can.

- All who seeks an active guild, which lets you build your own strategies and help you along on the way and have a friendly environment, are welcome.

Not quantity but quality The more the merrier, which is the more active, participant, friendly, determined and up for fun ...
    D.H.T.

Default +1

More room for those who are interested

Default +1

Thank you, our numbers are growing, still space to share the fun

Default thanks

More space to those who are interested in a friendly active guild with good communication and cooperation. join in.

[currently 70 members]

Default Invite me please

Hi do you wanna accept my request??

Default thanks

any information about you? send the request.

Default +1

Thank you, our numbers are growing, still space to share the fun

Default thanks

still more place for you to join in, if you re looking for a friendly active guild

Default +4

More space to those who are interested in a friendly active guild with good communication and cooperation. join in.

[currently 75 members]

Default thanks

We are still recruiting new Members! If you are looking for a friendly guild which will help you in everything they can and battle along your side, join in. Everyone has to begin from scratch, all who are serious about it and active is welcome.

Though, those of lower than 200 should contact us for reasons like being highly active, pvp based progression and such.

Not quantity but quality The more the merrier, which is the more active, participant, friendly, determined and up for fun ...