Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Guild Recruitment

1. Default

The Inheritance is recruiting, we are after fun active players who like to chat and contribute to our close knit group. We are currently in Alpha rank and battle 4pm and 10pm UTC (GMT).

If you wish to join us please apply at www.theinheritance.info, a website we have created to give our members another avenue to communicate and share information.

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, 5AD011

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by F@yte View Post
    The Inheritance is recruiting, we are after fun active players who like to chat and contribute to our close knit group. We are currently in Alpha rank and battle 4pm and 10pm UTC (GMT).

If you wish to join us please apply at www.theinheritance.info, a website we have created to give our members another avenue to communicate and share information.

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, 5AD011

Please note that due to the current level restrictions we welcome people around lvl 170

3. Default

Trading Punches is recruiting

We are an iOS based guild with a community feel, we have fewer than 10% of our players originating from Facebook. As guild master I set about fulfilling 3 objectives - Activity, Co-ordination and Power. The first two objectives are nearing completion.

Our members are located around the world and we battle 3 times per day - UK 11am, 5pm & 11pm (currently reviewing a 4th at 5am) and have over 40 active members per battle. Through player co-ordination and strategy we have been able to win many battles even when we have been out numbered or playing guilds with higher player levels.

I am now starting the third objective of Power so I am now looking to add active players with a minimum player level of 170 with a PvP style build (eg not all skill points in Energy and Stamina).

So if you want to be part of a succesful Alpha 20 guild then send me a private message through this forum, or add code 720219 to your army and send me a message through Castle Age (User - Paul).

Together we are stronger.
    Paul
    Last edited by TradingPunches-Paul; 05-21-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    Army Code - 720219

Cool Serious pvpers only!

Hi there all! First let me take a moment to thank you for taking the time to read my thread. My name is Josh and i run a humble little iOS guild called ♔Warriors♔.
    We are a tight nit group who love to battle and try like heck to win. We are a strong guild looking for about 20 pvpers looking to bump up thier game. If you think you might fit this description id love to hear from ya!
    Sarkkan1@yahoo.com
    7C1848

Any really active guild accepting a lvl 28??? I love pvp!

Both of the Vanguard Guilds are looking for new members! Unlike other related guilds, one is not a training guild for the other. Both feature great activity and high level players, and you can freely switch between them!

Vanguard United (brand new!)
    - Strong Alpha-rank guild (eventually)
    - High monster ranking (eventually)
    - Plays all areas of the game, but guild battles are not a big deal
    - Relaxed participation requirements
    - No minimum level (will soon be increased to 100)

Vanguard Elite
    - Very strong Alpha-rank guild
    - Very high monster ranking
    - Plays all areas of the game, especially guild battles!
    - Less relaxed participation requirements
    - Minimum level 150
    Last edited by Vanray; 06-26-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    Vanray
    Commander of the Vanguard Guilds
    VANGUARD ELITE - & - VANGUARD UNITED

Blog Entries

PPL... plz say whether you're an iOS or FB Guild.

I need to know whether to chain u from my laptop or my iPod.

thx
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Default God wills it!!!

GOD WILLS IT!!!
    Is a guild for defensive active clarics!! If you want to take down guides who out number you 5 to 1 we are the guild for you!!
    The wicked flea when no man perssue, but the riches are as bold as a lion!!
    GOD WILLS IT!!!

RoseThorn
    Pm me if interested
    IOS

!!! UK Crusade 2 !!!

This is a mini guild for UK Crusade (Probably the top Alpha guild below 70 members).

We:
    - Are a TRAINING GUILD Created to help coach a players development up to level 200, players after this point can either Join UK Crusade, leave for any other guild, or stay to help coach others in the guild.
    - Advise players on what class best suits their character builds and how to play them.
    - Typically develop players to level 3 cleric first (then to develop any other class).
    - Share private monsters with UK Crusade for controlled, efficient, fully healed monsters
    - Advice players on the most efficinet way to obtain gear for dueling and their armies.
    - Battle at 10am and 4pm GMT (same times as UK Crusade)
    - Believe real life issues come first but ask that you inform us of your absence
    - Have fun

Please send me a private message to my forum account with your army code if interested.
    Last edited by Ajentis; 05-21-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Default Hero's calling

Dear all,

HERO'S CALLING an iOS guild is hiring more active members. Currently we are battling between the Alpha ~Vanguard ranks. We are also very good at killing the big monsters too!

We would like to see more players from Asia, Australia and South Africa to battle in our more "Asian" guild timings! Our battle timings are 4am, 10am, 4pm, 10pm GMT. (Equivalent SG timings would be 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm and +2 hrs to get the Aussie timings)

Everybody in the guild, mentors and help each other to grow. The only criteria is, we want fun players who take part and interact actively in guild battles and guild chats.

My iOS name is "Danson". Add me to your army and pm me in-game! My army code is 024B76 Join the Hero's CALLING!!! You will not regret =D