Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

1. Default

level 289 Earl
    310 max energy
    450 max stamina
    619 attack
    655 defense
    145 max health

I am interested in mainly hunting monsters and also PVP occasionally. Can you give me any advice for a build to aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by keymakerhong View Post
    level 289 Earl
    310 max energy
    450 max stamina
    619 attack
    655 defense
    145 max health

I am interested in mainly hunting monsters and also PVP occasionally. Can you give me any advice for a build to aim for?
    well, your current build is a hybrid. You can "taste" 2 game-aspect CA has to offer. You are good, but not great in term of hunting or PvP-ing.

Do you have any specific goals?
    If you want to be a hybrid, you're on the right track. I'd say try to maintain your BSI and LSI level
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

3. Default noob

First Knight level 35
    Energy :60
    Stamina :60
    Attack :90
    Defence :25
    Health :112

Originally designed for questing and monster hunting. however, I am recently switching to pvp/monster hunter (cleric build.) Any suggestions?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Briobane View Post
    First Knight level 35
    Energy :60
    Stamina :60
    Attack :90
    Defence :25
    Health :112

Originally designed for questing and monster hunting. however, I am recently switching to pvp/monster hunter (cleric build.) Any suggestions?
    My suggestion would be to continue to build your energy/stam base. You'll need it to be able to increase att and def at a good rate. I suggest something like 300-400 energy, and enough stam so you don't lose too much regen. If you can get on every 10 hours 120 stam would be enough.
    Alternatively you could keep stam where it is and increase energy to something like 700+ and buy Solara who transfers some of your max energy to stam.
    The reason for high energy is that there are tons of quests out there, and the investment is worth it imo.
    Also for clerics high def is better, but in the end as long as you have high attack or def, it doesn't really matter.

5. Default

Centurion Level 109
    Energy: 100
    Stamina: 50
    Attack: 582
    Defense: 180
    Health: 109 (Currently doing Aurora)

I made this account ages ago and only really just got back into it again and need some direction. I enjoy monster hunting and guild battles and don't mind a bit of dueling but I don't tend to have enough stamina do both dueling and monster hunting. So you can see my dilemna. At this point I'm just wondering what I should do next. If I should try and save my build a bit by pumping stamina (albiet be slowly due to my level) or just continue with the high BSI?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bythai.

Peace

Level 407 Prince
    Energy 400
    Stamina 382
    Attack 1294
    Defense 1032
    Health 396

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    My suggestion would be to continue to build your energy/stam base. You'll need it to be able to increase att and def at a good rate. I suggest something like 300-400 energy, and enough stam so you don't lose too much regen. If you can get on every 10 hours 120 stam would be enough.
    Alternatively you could keep stam where it is and increase energy to something like 700+ and buy Solara who transfers some of your max energy to stam.
    The reason for high energy is that there are tons of quests out there, and the investment is worth it imo.
    Also for clerics high def is better, but in the end as long as you have high attack or def, it doesn't really matter.
    right. For the most part, I have been dividing different aspects of the game into different stats.

example:

Demi : ambrosia/ Azeron for either energy or stamina. Mostly stamina since it is the most costly.

Questing : skill points go towards Energy or stamina

Battle : skill points earned for ranks go into attack and defence

Player Level Increses : I generally put 2-4 points into stamina and 1-3 points into either attack or defence.

by the way, what are the requirements for unlocking solara?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Briobane View Post
    right. For the most part, I have been dividing different aspects of the game into different stats.

example:

Demi : ambrosia/ Azeron for either energy or stamina. Mostly stamina since it is the most costly.

Questing : skill points go towards Energy or stamina

Battle : skill points earned for ranks go into attack and defence

Player Level Increses : I generally put 2-4 points into stamina and 1-3 points into either attack or defence.

by the way, what are the requirements for unlocking solara?
    She's a monthly general. One of those that appear on your main page. I don't know what lvl she appears for, but I believe with the right link you can buy her at any level(and yes devs have deemed these links legal, just make sure you use the right one and don't buy something else). http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...ad.php?t=33960

Hey folks I'm relatively new to castle age but i am used to these type of games, im currently level 18 and my stats are:

Energy: 65
    Stamina: 31
    Attack: 20
    Defense: 1
    Health: 120
    Army: 42

I really like the idea of going a type of hybrid player between monster slaying and Guild Battles with PvP as well..
    From what i have gathered Health play's a rather large role in Guild battles, i will be a really active player as i am really enjoying playing this (Via Iphone)

So any build tips anyone can give me would be a really good help so i'll hopefully hear from you soon Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EliteSpartan View Post
    Hey folks I'm relatively new to castle age but i am used to these type of games, im currently level 18 and my stats are:

Energy: 65
    Stamina: 31
    Attack: 20
    Defense: 1
    Health: 120
    Army: 42

I really like the idea of going a type of hybrid player between monster slaying and Guild Battles with PvP as well..
    From what i have gathered Health play's a rather large role in Guild battles, i will be a really active player as i am really enjoying playing this (Via Iphone)

So any build tips anyone can give me would be a really good help so i'll hopefully hear from you soon Thanks

When it comes to health, I'm probably a bit more old-school than some of the people that you may have talked with. I suggest you don't add to it for the first couple of hundred of lvls except for aurora blessings perhaps to get her stuff. All health will do for you at this low lvl is hinder your development in every other area of the game.

If I were you I'd build my energy/stam and my attack/def first, then start worrying about hp.

There are guilds out there that don't have X amount of HP as a requirement, and that would be willing to take even new players. Just hang around the groups and guilds part of the forum and you'll find something for sure.