Page 2 of 240 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

202 Energy
    265 Stamina
    571 Attack
    182 Defense
    103 Health

I am a monster hunter turned pvper, currently trying to bump up my Attack and Defense to a decent amount, any suggestions as in how much I should aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiadelme View Post
    202 Energy
    265 Stamina
    571 Attack
    182 Defense
    103 Health

I am a monster hunter turned pvper, currently trying to bump up my Attack and Defense to a decent amount, any suggestions as in how much I should aim for?
    And I forgot to mention I am lvl162 now.

BTW, how do you edit posts here ?

]Hey I'm new and I want to start playing this game on iPhone. The way to skill looks kinda difficult. What's the best way to skill to be hybrid? So I'm good vs monsters and guild wars and quests.

With best regards
    Firal

202 Energy
    265 Stamina
    571 Attack
    182 Defense
    103 Health

And I forgot to mention I am lvl162 now.

BTW, how do you edit posts here ?
    welcome to the PvP world
    in PvP, you'll want to add as many att/def as possible. You can go cannon, balanced, or wall.
    For cannon, you have more attack than defend (maybe starting from 2:1 ratio). You can reach very high later on but don't really excel at defending yourself. (note that more attack pts = more damage when hitting a monster)
    For wall, your defense is higher than attack. You can't reach very high but you'll see people bouncing on you.
    For balance, I think it's self explanatory
    (but I don't recommend this setup... I myself a balanced PvP, not so good when reaching way up, not so good at defending myself.... well... a so-so build)

Quote Originally Posted by Firal View Post
    ]Hey I'm new and I want to start playing this game on iPhone. The way to skill looks kinda difficult. What's the best way to skill to be hybrid? So I'm good vs monsters and guild wars and quests.

With best regards
    Firal
    Just PM'd you. I think we can continue in there
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by n3r086 View Post
    For wall, your defense is higher than attack. You can't reach very high but you'll see people bouncing on you.
    If you have evalice or xira then you can reach up quite a bit as a wall

6. Default

Level 234

Max Energy - 360
    Max Stamina - 231
    Attack - 698
    Defense - 37
    Health - 134
    Army - 52

Preferably I am a PvM and want to continue that way to get more epic items from monsters but ta the same time, I realize the necessity for leveling up. I just don't understand how some people get the stats to deal 14-15 mil damage to a monster when on a good round I manage 4-5.

Quote Originally Posted by pemain_gitar View Post
    Level 234

Max Energy - 360
    Max Stamina - 231
    Attack - 698
    Defense - 37
    Health - 134
    Army - 52

Preferably I am a PvM and want to continue that way to get more epic items from monsters but ta the same time, I realize the necessity for leveling up. I just don't understand how some people get the stats to deal 14-15 mil damage to a monster when on a good round I manage 4-5.
    you need a lot more stamina. and by a lot, i mean add several hundreds more.

they have more stamina/attack than you- and given enough time they can do 14-15 mil damage. if not a lot of days have passed on the monster and people have 14-15 mil damage- then i would suspect FP usage or people who stamina load before joining a monster.

stamina loading is where you let your stamina approach your max stamina amount so that when you use your stamina- you level up soon after. so you go into the monster with like 700 stamina, when your max is 750 stamina. you level up a few hours later, and voila you have used over 1450 stamina on a monster without FP refills and get decent damage to boot

for monster hunters, remember it does you no good to have a big attack stat if you dont have a lot of stamina to use that attack stat against the monster. more stamina also means you keep leveling decently fast. more level ups on monsters = more damage.
    Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

8. Default

So what is the quickest way to get stamina? I assume using Azeron every 48 hrs, skill points from quests etc?

Put level-up SPs towards stamina, quest SPs towards stamina, and pray to azeron. Every single SP that comes into your possession should go into stamina pretty much. since you are only in your level 200s, you should have plenty of monster achievements, battle ranks, monster gold medals, etc to go after to get SPs too. if you are interested in going after monster medals, here is a link that gives damages you should do- http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Medals. be sure to read everything on the page because some monsters do not give out gold medals because they are festival/conquest/or whatever.

but lets do some number crunching in case you arent sold on adding to stamina

youre probably doing around 54k damage on a 10 stamina hit against most monsters. with your 230 stamina now, that means you do about 1,242,000 damage (without criticals) on level up. (54k damage x 23 10 stamina hits=1,242,000 damage).

if you had 500 stamina, on level up, you'd do 2.7 mil damage (again, not counting for criticals).

if you level up twice on a monster with 500 stamina, then you get 5.4 mil damage right there. so you can see where having a higher max stamina stat does pay off in damage returns.

standard advice to monster hunters is to get to at least 1k max stamina (that is the max stamina you can refill for 10 FPs). i, myself, advocate going past 1k because i prefer leveling faster than people who stop adding to energy/stamina. i also like to do big stamina dumps on monsters for big damage

if i did 54k damage per 10 stamina hit, on a level-up id do 8,127,000 damage (no crits) because i have over 1500 stamina. i level about every 2 days and 20 hours because of my high energy/stamina stats. so i can level up 2 times on a slow kill monster, and get over 16 mil damage easy. with regenerated stamina, if i throw that at the monster as well- id be throwing 1700 more stamina towards monster for 9.18 mil more damage.

so you see- the secret to monster hunting is not only having a decent attack stat (which you already have for monster hunting), but also having an extremely good stamina stat and leveling up plenty of times on a monster.
    Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

Quote Originally Posted by richunder View Post
    If you have evalice or xira then you can reach up quite a bit as a wall
    ah yes, they could be useful in certain situation

or we might want to add Halcyon for high attack build
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle