Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

1. Default

Level 742 Commander
    Energy : 1340
    Stamina : 600
    Attack : 2300
    Defense : 1885
    Health : 635

I mainly hit monsters and do Guide battles when I can. I have a few generals, but for Monster, I have a 2* Barbarurs, 59, Maaluvus, 19, and Sahar, 27. Trying to decide which of the three to level first. Barb is stalled until I get Green Crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by 65Redsox View Post
    Level 742 Commander
    Energy : 1340
    Stamina : 600
    Attack : 2300
    Defense : 1885
    Health : 635

I mainly hit monsters and do Guide battles when I can. I have a few generals, but for Monster, I have a 2* Barbarurs, 59, Maaluvus, 19, and Sahar, 27. Trying to decide which of the three to level first. Barb is stalled until I get Green Crystals.
    If you "mainly hit monsters", my advice is to focus on stamina at least until it reaches 1000. Regarding generals, I think you can improve your alliance; my reasons:
    - Barbarus: perfect main general for monster hunting. Ok here.
    - Maalvus: being first allied, only provides critical bonus. Its bonus is one of the lowest AND he is blue (balanced), so you don't take profit for bonuses to aggressive generals, which you want because of their impact on monster damage. I would change him for Dolomar or any other crit general you already have (but Dolomar would be my goal as it is the best of non chest crit generals). You could also go with Caine if you already have him, but only as long as you gather FPs enough to buy a better general.
    - Sahar: it is somewhat ok, but at 2300 attack stat, you don't really get profit from its bonus. At least it is aggressive. My advice here would be not to spend resources leveling Sahar. Change it for another useful general with high stats. I bet you don't have Monkey King, so you could use you main pvp general (who you will like to level up anyway)

If you stick to your alliance and its order is Barbarus-Maalvus-Sahar, at least change it to Barbarus-Sahar-Maalvus, as Sahar's higher stats due to its level will translate into a higher bonus for Barbarus. Then, you might want to take Sahar to level 29 and Maalvus to 24 because it only consumes hero crystals and some blue crystals, which are more common than red and green.

(Edit)

Part 2:
    - Depending on how often is that "I battle when I can", I wouldn't spend more in Health.
    - Probably not in Defense too. Defense doesn't really help when hunting and every point in Attack counts as 0,7 defense which is not a bad ratio taking into account that it also shines hunting. If you like round numbers, go reach 2000 and stop there
    Last edited by Barathor; 12-14-2018 at 12:58 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Part 2:
    - Depending on how often is that "I battle when I can", I wouldn't spend more in Health.
    - Probably not in Defense too. Defense doesn't really help when hunting and every point in Attack counts as 0,7 defense which is not a bad ratio taking into account that it also shines hunting. If you like round numbers, go reach 2000 and stop there
    I'm usually able to make one 100v100 and one 10v10 a day. The class for those usually depends on the campaign. As for line ups: Mage: 4* Muse, 24, and sometimes switch to 1* Alloken, 8; Warrior: 1* Meekah, 25; Rogue: 2* Dominus, w/ Deshara. I don't do cleric often enough. Each usually have Deianira, in alliance.

4. Default

hey guys, i started playing ~6 months ago and have had a little bit of help with a guild friend on roughly shaping my char. could use some suggestions as i dont know if my build is decent or bad. been mainly focusing on the "Strategy Guides/Ultimate Monster Guide - Archive-Divine-Legendaries" wiki guide while trying to do gb's and 10v10s when i can.

lvl - 617
    en - 1030
    stam - 945
    atk - 1405 (+952)
    def - 1000 (+469)
    health - 162 (+124)

goals are to keep going down that wiki guide to fill up my ia (still very new in it; on wotrp's on section 2 and only need alexandra in section 3)
    i guess main goals is monster hunting while being halfway useful in gbs.
    thanks for the critiques in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mrob View Post
    hey guys, i started playing ~6 months ago and have had a little bit of help with a guild friend on roughly shaping my char. could use some suggestions as i dont know if my build is decent or bad. been mainly focusing on the "Strategy Guides/Ultimate Monster Guide - Archive-Divine-Legendaries" wiki guide while trying to do gb's and 10v10s when i can.

lvl - 617
    en - 1030
    stam - 945
    atk - 1405 (+952)
    def - 1000 (+469)
    health - 162 (+124)

goals are to keep going down that wiki guide to fill up my ia (still very new in it; on wotrp's on section 2 and only need alexandra in section 3)
    Hey mrob,

If your main goal is Monster Hunting, I would suggest putting all your SPs into Energy and Stam.

You can read the first sections of this wiki article to understand why: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Mo...nting_Generals

You can also read this guide which is about a Monster Hunter build: https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Po...er_build_guide
    (longer read)

Anyway, no matter what your goal is, for now I would recommend increasing your Energy up to 2000. You will be able to benefit fully from Full Energy Potions (or Energy refills).
    And Energy is great for many things. This will be your main way to get SPs (aside from leveling), as that's what you use to complete quests.
    And overall, Energy is the best thing to increase your leveling speed.

Also, increase your stamina to 1000 (for Stam refills). You're almost there already.

Then, if you haven't done it at that point, I suggest you read the guide I linked to decide whether you want to keep adding only to Energy and Stamina or not. But you have some time before reaching that.

Side note:
    If you decide you want a more PvP oriented build (which in my opinion is a bad build if you never spend money on the game), you should probably just add to attack and not def. With the boosts you can get from Chaos Gems, it's better to focus on 1 of the 2 stats, and you can get bigger boosts from Gems for attack than for def.
    Health is important for Guild Battles only.
    Last edited by gogoo; 05-16-2019 at 12:42 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrob View Post

lvl - 617
    en - 1030
    stam - 945
    atk - 1405 (+952)
    def - 1000 (+469)
    health - 162 (+124)

well its been a month.... progress has been slow, but heres my stats

lvl -638

en -1166
    stm - 981
    atk - 1405 +961
    def - 1000 +409
    hp - 162+52

been dumping into en and stam, everytime i lvl i add 1 stm and rest energy, and pray to energy demi mon-fri and pray to stam on sat.... should reach 2k en 1k stam by xmas (2030) (had to use the john wick 2 quote there)

8. Default

Hello,
    i was monster hunter, now i still need to hunt for better gear, but i want to be better in PvP to get more rewards in arenas, champion duel, colloseum...

Level - 947

en: 1017 (-75)
    stm: 1025
    atk: 2020 (+1524)
    def: 3393 (+962)
    hp: 632 (+116)

Quote Originally Posted by Palec View Post
    Hello,
    i was monster hunter, now i still need to hunt for better gear, but i want to be better in PvP to get more rewards in arenas, champion duel, colloseum...

Level - 947

Well your stats already are made for PvP. You don't even have 2k energy (the amount required to get full benefit of Full Energy Potions / energy refills).

For Arena and Duel Champion, only attack and def matter.

But for Colosseum and GB, Health is also very important.

So you need to decide what you prefer. However you already have some HP, and depending on your class and play-style, it can be more or less important, so it's difficult to help you without knowing more.

For PvP strength, Piercing and Resistance are extremely important. So hunting monsters for gear is definitely very important. And don't forget Chaos Campaigns (in most cases Hard ones are better, even if you just do the top row tasks) to get Epic Chaos Gems, they give huge amounts of Pierce/Resist.

For Colo/GB strength, Damage and Health Rune are extremely important (Health especially for Clerics, and Damage for all other classes).

Quote Originally Posted by Palec View Post
    Hello,

Level - 947

You were hunting monsters, but you definitely weren't a monster hunter (build) :P

It would be nice to know your current gear and preferred class in order to provide any kind of advice.

Edit:
    Arena: you already have stats enough to achieve all prizes one can reach without spending money. Do you plan to spend?
    Duel Champion: again, you don't need better stats, you need to join a group.
    Last edited by Barathor; 08-11-2019 at 07:28 PM.