Page 1 of 238 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

Default Official Stat Check Topic

If you have any questions about your stats and future skill point allocation, please use this topic.

2. Default

Level 400 Commander
    Energy : 415
    Stamina : 600
    Attack : 890
    Defense : 505
    Health : 150

I am monster hunting mainly..but do regular guild battles and festival guild battles..also will like to complete the sp's from battle rank and war rank and duel rank..just complete them..once done I might not battle so much..

so any suggestions?

level 374 Lieutenant General
    Energy: 762
    Stamina: 411
    Attack: 740
    Defense: 731
    Health: 230

I do a lot of monster hunting however i never hit high in damage i would like to know what i should do to hit higher damage

Quote Originally Posted by S_F.darkzone View Post
    Level 400 Commander
    Energy : 415
    Stamina : 600
    Attack : 890
    Defense : 505
    Health : 150

I am monster hunting mainly..but do regular guild battles and festival guild battles..also will like to complete the sp's from battle rank and war rank and duel rank..just complete them..once done I might not battle so much..

so any suggestions?
    which one is your main priority now? MH? getting SPs from battle rank?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax101 View Post
    level 374 Lieutenant General
    Energy: 762
    Stamina: 411
    Attack: 740
    Defense: 731
    Health: 230

I do a lot of monster hunting however i never hit high in damage i would like to know what i should do to hit higher damage
    higher damage in single 50 stam hit OR overall damage in a single monster?
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

5. Default

right now I will like to finish the sp's first then return to monster hunting again....so what would you suggest?@n3ro86

Quote Originally Posted by S_F.darkzone View Post
    right now I will like to finish the sp's first then return to monster hunting again....so what would you suggest?@n3ro86
    well, If I was the one with that stat, I'll start adding attack and defense. Mainly I'll get my attack and defense to 1000 pts each, then start going cannon (adding more attack).

I have to remind you that adding BSI stats will lower your level-up time.
    On the positive side, once you've cleared your SP target in PvP part, you'll be able to dish out bigger damage in monster since you have bigger attack stat

edit:
    some might argue that we don't really need to increase defense that much and just go cannon
    well, now the decision is yours
    Defense does count in Effective attack, also it does matter in doing energy-type action (fortifying, healing, strengthening, etc) in monsters
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by n3r086 View Post
    which one is your main priority now? MH? getting SPs from battle rank?

higher damage in single 50 stam hit OR overall damage in a single monster?
    i am looking to do more damage overall

Quote Originally Posted by madmax101 View Post
    i am looking to do more damage overall
    then I'd suggest adding more stamina up to a point that you see enough (too much stamina is never enough to hunt monsters)
    so you can do more 50 stam hits and also it will help you level up faster from monsters
    also you'd like to add more SP to attack, try getting 1000 attack point (and maybe more)

@darkzone, if you want to collect the sps from battle/war/festi ranks, I would recommend you add all of your future skill points for the next 100 or so levels to attack or defence (doesn't matter which). This will make it much easier for you to gain ranks, and also allows you to defend them. If you don't want to add to attack and defence, you could always try getting the new achievements (they give a decent amount of sp)

Sig thanks to Kill.Them.All
    ZsERG: I do want the forum rules respected.

From a monster hunting point of view, completing them all seems a long term goal now, but I think you can get a good chunk of battle SP while not hurting your monster hunting ability too much by starting to rank up in battle.
    It's easy invading up to nobility and doesn't need much more investment in att/def. You might get the 5000 invades SP and FP bonus this way.
    The SP gained can probably be split between att and stamina.

War ranks depend on your generals, so get some good ones and check your opponent before starting war. War is costly and harder if you don't do much chests so , I'd do that after exhausting the easy skill points for battle.

As for festival duels, I didn't test it for a long time. When it started, it was for real pvpers, and your current stats wouldn't have cut it.
    I don't know how it is now, maybe you can get the first ranks easily.