Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2370

Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

  1. #2361

    Default

    Forgot to mention with Refine Crystals, a Player can easily boost their Atk by +19 x 8 (or 19 x 9) or even higher so that helps diminish Sahar’s buff.

    19 x 8 is 152 more Atk.

  2. Default

    I would not count out Sahar if leveled or if 6*. Mine is at lvl 79 and 6* combined with Dolo 4* lvl 65 and Barb 4* lvl 56. 2849/1638 is what I get with this combo. If I had it to do over I would like a 6* Guin at level 79 and would have put her in front but such is not the case..she is only lvl 47 and 5*..she would fit as she adds pierce in battle and against some monsters like Ouro.

  3. Default

    I see your points. And I think I will agree that I should stop leveling Maalvus for now. Had I known Barbarus has a new ability before I would have foused on him immediately. Thanks all!

  4. #2364

    Default


    I am semi retired now, playing only on weekends, doing daily demi only.
    Aim: Trying to get stamina to 6k
    My LSI is bad, I used to hover 9.5, now a mere 8+, I level slowly.

  5. #2365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post

    I am semi retired now, playing only on weekends, doing daily demi only.
    Aim: Trying to get stamina to 6k
    My LSI is bad, I used to hover 9.5, now a mere 8+, I level slowly.
    I guess you are done with quests. If so, do you plan to add more energy or just everything to stamina?

  6. #2366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I guess you are done with quests. If so, do you plan to add more energy or just everything to stamina?
    All to stamina, if I do 20/35 quest I can level in 8-12h depending on which stamina button i click, my LSI will continue to drop and reach a horizontal asymptote of 5 in future.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 11-06-2018 at 02:00 PM.

  7. #2367
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,903

    Default

    LSI starts dropping when you run out of sp sources. Dropping even more if you refill or do Cefka or War for faster leveling. Only way for it to not drop is to not level more than twice a week (or five times in two weeks assuming you take demis & double demis optimally, +10sp/wk all to ene/stam).
    However, as you keep increasing stam (or ene, just not sure why at that point — you have plenty and nothing but excavating & essence trade to use it on), your effective stamina shouldn't go down. You have a bit more stamina every level, take a bit longer to level every level — haven't actually calculated if it's stable or not but it shouldn't be too bad really.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  8. #2368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    However, as you keep increasing stam (or ene, just not sure why at that point — you have plenty and nothing but excavating & essence trade to use it on)
    When do you think a high LSI Monster Hunter should stop adding to energy? After 4k? 5k? More?

    I'm at 4k+ energy with a mini and 600 stam. Lvl 550+. Almost done with Fire II quests.

  9. #2369
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    When do you think a high LSI Monster Hunter should stop adding to energy? After 4k? 5k? More?

    I'm at 4k+ energy with a mini and 600 stam. Lvl 550+. Almost done with Fire II quests.
    I would guess one wants to do engineering mithril at one go, but that's biggest single energy task there is.
    Past that, there will be excavation, essence trading, and monsters. There isn't any easy way to sink large amounts of energy on monsters while gaining something useful from it, so at the end of it you're going to want xp to level to get stamina refilled while still gaining something with energy. Of course there isn't any upper limit to health rune, so excavating health essence will always be useful for as long as you care enough about guild battles to put that health rune to use. And both excavation and essence trade yield more xp than hitting monsters with stam does, making them useful for leveling.
    If not for the events that require using energy on monsters to gain from energy use in event, I would think infinite energy route is just fine, just different. But events that make you dump energy to gain nothing but event prizes make infinite energy seem rather inefficient compared to infinite stamina. Also, infinite energy is more clicks. At some point you might want less, not more, clicks
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  10. #2370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    I would guess one wants to do engineering mithril at one go, but that's biggest single energy task there is.
    Past that, there will be excavation, essence trading, and monsters. There isn't any easy way to sink large amounts of energy on monsters while gaining something useful from it, so at the end of it you're going to want xp to level to get stamina refilled while still gaining something with energy. Of course there isn't any upper limit to health rune, so excavating health essence will always be useful for as long as you care enough about guild battles to put that health rune to use. And both excavation and essence trade yield more xp than hitting monsters with stam does, making them useful for leveling.
    If not for the events that require using energy on monsters to gain from energy use in event, I would think infinite energy route is just fine, just different. But events that make you dump energy to gain nothing but event prizes make infinite energy seem rather inefficient compared to infinite stamina. Also, infinite energy is more clicks. At some point you might want less, not more, clicks
    Right, thx.
    I indeed find stamina more interesting than energy. I'll probably go to 1k stam, then 5k energy, then 2k stam and I guess I'll see once I'm there. Maybe I'll only add to stam afterwards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •