Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,386 of 2386

Thread: Official Stat Check Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Palec View Post
    Hello,
    i was monster hunter, now i still need to hunt for better gear, but i want to be better in PvP to get more rewards in arenas, champion duel, colloseum...

Level - 947

en: 1017 (-75)
    stm: 1025
    atk: 2020 (+1524)
    def: 3393 (+962)
    hp: 632 (+116)
    1. Your skill points are a bit light for your level. Are you not getting SP’s from conquest path and quests (and achievements)? With about 3.5 to 4 years of daily prayers, you ought to have more SP’s.

2. With alliance change, monster build is more about building an alliance of high level monster hunting Generals as well as having lots of stamina. Your build is clearly a hybrid build.

FYI ... I have a mini that started playing in 2014 and has 7K SP and is only level 420ish. He had done quests or bought SP’s from conquest path.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    You were hunting monsters, but you definitely weren't a monster hunter (build) :P

It would be nice to know your current gear and preferred class in order to provide any kind of advice.

Edit:
    Arena: you already have stats enough to achieve all prizes one can reach without spending money. Do you plan to spend?
    Duel Champion: again, you don't need better stats, you need to join a group.
    For arena - without spending I think it is legend or hero? unless they can get a lot of toons to attack and lose - I remember there was a toon who rose to EV or AV without spending just having a lot of toons attacking it and losing.

3. Default

at beginning i was just hunting monsters, then i stop playing for few years, for the time i am plaing again i was just putting all my SPs to att and def.

As i dont have good gear with pearcing and resistance, i am playing cleric or rogue to help my guild as much i can.

I know that everything is important, but where should i start?

at beginning i was just hunting monsters, then i stop playing for few years, for the time i am plaing again i was just putting all my SPs to att and def.

As i dont have good gear with pearcing and resistance, i am playing cleric or rogue to help my guild as much i can.

Definitely get your energy to 2k an stamina to 1k.
    Everything else is up to your playing style.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

1. For guild battles, itís mostly about dmg & health runes. The dmg rune helps you kill enemy combatants faster. The health rune is twofold: (1) helps you stay alive and (2) when playing Cleric with Dawn, Aki or Sanna helps with Cleric splash, e.g. heals the gate with more health per win, and then heals more on major heals especially with Mischa et al. But you need energy to do excavations and trading essence so 2K min energy is important if you need to use full energy refills.

You donít need a stout build in guild battles because Mage has Enrage and Cleric has DF that enhances your Atk/Def during guild battles. Once Enrage or DF is charged up, you can attack and defend better than base Atk or Def.

Generals are important but you only need a handful of maybe 3 to 5 generals to be good in guild battles: Atk general, Def General, and 1 to 3 specialized generals like Dawn for Clerics or Jazale for Rogue. You see a lot players use Sahar as a double duty role: their monster hunting General AND Atk General in guild battles.

2. The best pierce and resist gear are legendary gears. The good part is most legendary gear comes in 3 levels so the first level is good for you to start. The fastest way to improve pierce and resist is ingots to be forged on gear: silver adds +45 while bronze adds +35 respectively. Chaos gems are next best but takes months to get epic gems.

The next best way to improve pierce and resist is to level and promote generals. Unfortunately, this method is expensive.

3. Having goals and work at it each day and then test yourself to meet weekly or monthly targets. Play the game you want to play at the pace you want. Not everything is important; the important things are those that help your reach your goals within your budget and time constraints.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Definitely get your energy to 2k an stamina to 1k.
    Everything else is up to your playing style.
    I agree to that. Get those up first. It will help you to make your refills more efficient.