Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: why are you still here?

Blog Entries

You'd think with all the ppl I've managed to piss off over the years, I woulda been script-chained by now.

I feel unloved
    ~VoV~

Why am I still here? A simple question that has a complicated or multi-part answer.

1. I still have my goals for my Build of course. I expect I'll still be working on those goals on the day the CA servers are unplugged for the last time.
    2. The friends I've made as a direct result of playing CA. Sure, we don't have to have CA in order to visit and have some fun. But without CA we would probably have never met. We still enjoy Guild Battles. Working together and seeing if our battle strategy can lead us to victory.
    3. There are any number of people I haven't irritated yet.

3. Default

My Guild passes out free chips and salsa on the weekends. That keeps me around.

God cant believe that this is already a 7 yr old thread...

bet that the OP was a dumba$$ thinking he would still be playing this game up to this point. *what a naive little noob*
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    God cant believe that this is already a 7 yr old thread...

bet that the OP was a dumba$$ thinking he would still be playing this game up to this point. *what a naive little noob*
    he would not be the only to think so.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

6. Default

This thread was started two years after I joined CA. I was too low a level for the 1st Arena @ a naive level 40 something. I am still here because now I CAN enter Arena and get my arse handed to me a coupla times a day by PVP builds half my level. And can hang with the big boyz at times too. Mostly tho .... I'm in it for the SHINIES .... and the CAMARADERIE found with old time toon friends from all over the world. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Soldier View Post
    This thread was started two years after I joined CA. I was too low a level for the 1st Arena @ a naive level 40 something. I am still here because now I CAN enter Arena and get my arse handed to me a coupla times a day by PVP builds half my level. And can hang with the big boyz at times too. Mostly tho .... I'm in it for the SHINIES .... and the CAMARADERIE found with old time toon friends from all over the world. :-)
    Me too. Think I was lvl 35...

8. Default

Because this game is a nice breather from Eve: Online
    Last edited by WitnessMe!; 12-27-2018 at 04:34 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    You'd think with all the ppl I've managed to piss off over the years, I woulda been script-chained by now.

I feel unloved
    You are too old.

People fear either they will break you, or they will bounce off of you. And they see neither as valiant.

You need to educate them, to tell them that you expect their knocking, and that you welcome them!

And fact that some of them will bounce, need not worry anybody, this is just a game!
    Last edited by darkocastle; 12-27-2018 at 08:28 AM.
    You landed a CRITICAL HIT on Corvintheus hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,505,960]! Corvintheus dealt 1 damage. You received $48,000,000 and 534 experience. (600 stamina hit)

(until some 50 or more mils come, this is good enough )

10. Default

Started playing back in 2010 or 2011, stopped around 2014 and started playing again mid-2018.

Why? Because I still do not have 501 Hydras.