Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did they all go?

Default Where did they all go?

These forums used to be thriving with many lively discussions worthy of some good mead and great laughter. The theme now seems to be depression, some slight anger, and the pvp squad huddled in their own little world. Where did all of the wit, the humor, the otherwise playful people that used to always be here?
    New vampire king. care to leave a blood trail? stop by my keep

well...

this happened

... see what happens when I go away for a few months. BAH, I think I will go chain random people until I get bored.... so probly about 5 these days *sigh*

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/keep.php?casuser=100000980691235

It's the same people, but they unfortunetely god jaded. This used to be one of the most positive forums I've ever visited.

This days- not so much. too much anger directed at the devs and fellow players...
    "I love being alive and will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it. I will seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me." - Duane Allman

Although you're not the first person to post a thread about this...which is in itself getting kind of old, I do agree with you. These forums are becoming a pace for uninspired slander, but this is not entirely the people fault. Most of what needed figuring out has already been figured out. Unless any new and exciting content pops up, don't expect the forums to become lively and interesting again.
    Last edited by VanDavian; 12-14-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    LVL 755 Monster Hunter
    - Prince, Blackguard, General.
    Van Davϊαη ♞ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[26,978,724]!

lol herman! ya lots of anger on the forums these days
    Army Code: 825519
    REMOVE MEADD ME

Quote Originally Posted by VanDavian View Post
    Although you're not the first person to post a thread about this...which is in itself getting kind of old, I do agree with you. These forums are becoming a pace for uninspired slander, but this is not entirely the people fault. Most of what needed figuring out has already been figured out. Unless any new and exciting content pops up, don't expect the forums to become lively and interesting again.
    sorry? haven't really been on here in months. Went to find the usual threads, adn went... woah, what is going on in here. This used to be where I would go to drink my mead and enjoy the joy of battle. Now it feels like a bad emo concert

The general discussion forum has always had its ups and downs, a topic like this also gets posted once every couple of weeks/months. Nothing new really.

Most of the more interesting posters have quit or moved away from the forums for various reasons.
    Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
    The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kiknchikn View Post
    Most of the more interesting posters have quit or moved away from the forums for various reasons.
    I resemble that

Im still here