Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just had a row with Pesty over him playing his 11 yr old daughters account???

Default Just had a row with Pesty over him playing his 11 yr old daughters account???

Seems a tad two faced to me, since he's always jumped in to chain CHEATERS in public, whilste in private, when the lights are off he does the same? he says its his daughter account and he does it "to protect her from the wrong of the intronet" but she has a great level 350 FULL BORE PvP account, much above that of the 11 year old he claims?

I invite convo about the rights and wrongs of this, so we can all better understand both the game, whats right, whats wrong, and who cheats in who's name? n Nee!

Unless he posts here specifically saying he wants this argument, it's probably not a great idea to go into his specific case without the evidence from both sides. Purely objectively speaking. I don't really know the guy anyway.
    (So says Purrrrr. )
    Easiest points ever. Honest. <-> SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM. SPAM. <-> A wind fury gem cost HOW MUCH!?!?!? <-> Army: D37689

protect her from wrongs of internets; she shouldnt even have FB account at her age
    Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

If I had an 11 y o child in Facebook I WOULD HAVE KICKED HER BUTT TILL THE MOON !!!

But 350 pvp built ... er .. does she have a guild already?????

Who cares Phil? Maybe her daughter saw him play CA and wanted an account too, and he helped her on her way? Or maybe it's just his low level pvp alt? Or maybe she lost interest along the way and now he's basically playing her account? Anyway I don't think it's any of our business, unless you have proof he uses the account to help his main account. In which case this forum is still not the place to 'report' such a thing. Probably at least 75% of the CA population has played another account than their main one at one time in their CA life, myself included. If they aren't abused for GW or for their main account it's not something to get your panties all in a bunch over. Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbykins View Post
    Unless he posts here specifically saying he wants this argument, it's probably not a great idea to go into his specific case without the evidence from both sides. Purely objectively speaking. I don't really know the guy anyway.
    Well I read it with my own eyes, both by email confirming his alt, and then in OAK tonight when I questioned the "poster", seemed a tad late for an 11 yr old to be playing n such like? he fussed up and banned me from the group for the crime of not wanting to be in a group where admins have ALTS? seems fair to me, but I invite chatting about it n will hand out popcorn while we watch accounts get banned, as such I post the keep link as instructed by the mods, then edit n whatever it was they said I should do??? so they can see the link without the forum.
    Last edited by The King of Nee!; 12-14-2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: remove link n Nee!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick D View Post
    Who cares Phil? Maybe her daughter saw him play CA and wanted an account too, and he helped her on her way? Or maybe it's just his low level pvp alt? Or maybe she lost interest along the way and now he's basically playing her account? Anyway I don't think it's any of our business, unless you have proof he uses the account to help his main account. In which case this forum is still not the place to 'report' such a thing. Probably at least 75% of the CA population has played another account than their main one at one time in their CA life, myself included. If they aren't abused for GW or for their main account it's not something to get your panties all in a bunch over. Don't you ever get tired of yourself?
    lmao, fair does Patrick, you always pounded me for whatever I say, HOOTS n all that ****te, I never got into a row with you coz you've always been honest and open about what you say, I dont agree with you, 75% might be using this n that, as you say, as you say you do, but you're not two faced on fb, my panties? Commandooooo I do get tierd, you never get tierd of a snippy reply tho, maybe you should just choose to put me on ignore? if it pisses you off? tho the length of you replies I always take you as a sturrer? n Nee! xoxox

If you think children don't have social network accounts because of an age barrier your very misinformed, they are more computer savvy and literate than many of their parents, I congratulate pesty on at least monitoring his daughters account and if he is helping her or sharing an interest in CA (or any other FB game) with his daughter who are we to judge or poke our noses into something that is non of our business?

If you have proof he is using it to buff his main or using it in guild battles then report it to the Devs, but I know from many guild battles I'm in the number of "alts" is pandemic and usually not that well hidden (Joe Bloggs, Little Joe Bloggs, Mini Joe Bloggs) that I very much doubt the devs will have the time to ban them all......
    nothing to festival/conquest duel link here fill ya boots cheating is tolerated now

Guys you are missing the point Phil mentioned aint about a child in a site like FB, it s about a supposely alt hunter having a supposely alt ... which is you ask me IT S VERY NORMAL CAUSE I SAW THAT MANY TIMES ....

Thing is Phil love ... nothing will be done, I ve been in the game for almost 3 years and I saw many things that were under the carpet just for the names of the people involved or real witch hunts for personal reasons.

Like I said in other similar thread THIS GAME HAS HUMANS SO ... THINGS WILL HAPPEND

Let s put some music ... Madonna PAPA DONT PREACH ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G333Is7VPOg
    Last edited by Kalamar; 12-14-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philsouthey View Post
    Well I read it with my own eyes, both by email confirming his alt, and then in OAK tonight when I questioned the "poster", seemed a tad late for an 11 yr old to be playing n such like? he fussed up and banned me from the group for the crime of not wanting to be in a group where admins have ALTS? seems fair to me, but I invite chatting about it n will hand out popcorn while we watch accounts get banned, as such I post the keep link as instructed by the mods, then edit n whatever it was they said I should do??? so they can see the link without the forum.
    Could you at least tell the truth since you brought it here?
    You were booted for calling me a liar. Not the 1st time.. no then you were warned... so you did it again.. and I let it slide.. so you proceed to call me a liar the 3rd time and even said I should remove you instead of you being in a group with cheaters.
    So I booted you like you asked of me.

And while we're at telling the truth Phil... perhaps you should explain to the good folks in here why you come with this now? Why not a long time ago?
    You have known about my stepdaughter's CA account a long time 'cause I told you myself... so why now?

And what about this one Phil?
    *link removed*
    Is that my alt account too?

Or could it be you just don't know what goes on in another man's house ??
    Last edited by Death of Rats; 12-14-2011 at 03:58 AM.