Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conquest: Clericses cannot dispell/heal/sunshine

Question Conquest: Clericses cannot dispell/heal/sunshine

... but at the same time we see ppl do POLY and POISON us.
    Last attempt to dispel was by guildmate/defender who was polyed, and her current stats was {DHE} *Ule...
    Level: 401
    Class: Cleric
    Health: 23972/25935
    but it said to her "your health is too low etc"
    ??
    Is that a glitch or else?

2. Default

I am having same problem with my cleric

moreover, we just gained full health back, but our clericses still cannot heal/dispel/ sunshine ppl?

4. Default

same here no-one in my guild can heal and i have heal 2 (complete waste of coins by the way no difference whatsoever)

5. Default

also cleric wins say heal +14 to your gate but it doesnt actually do it

Quote Originally Posted by daleemother View Post
    also cleric wins say heal +14 to your gate but it doesnt actually do it
    in our case that kind of healing seems to work properly... we tested it coordinated in chat, and yes - we did get +10/+14 h depending on hero...
    But if it's gone too fast, maybe some mage just made a hit or something...

Tass Guest

This issue should be resolved now and manual healing / dispelling actions should work.

It is working, but either I have very bad luck or defensive actions only give 1 of everything: not a random amount. It seems like that would encourage guilds to focus on stealing lands from others (hopefully improved) instead of defending their own.

I forget, was there some benefit to keeping the same land for an extended period as opposed to grabbing better land from others?

Quote Originally Posted by Iswald View Post
    It is working, but either I have very bad luck or defensive actions only give 1 of everything: not a random amount. It seems like that would encourage guilds to focus on stealing lands from others (hopefully improved) instead of defending their own.

I forget, was there some benefit to keeping the same land for an extended period as opposed to grabbing better land from others?
    This is from the main Conquest thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tass View Post
    I would not be overly concerned about the 1000 action limit. It is not going to be a fixed number and will scale based on the overall health of defenders. The action limit will not scale in a directly proportional manner and will scale based on an algorithm.

-in the full implementation, if no one is assigned to defend a land and it becomes vulnerable, your guild may lose the land without a battle.
    -obtaining lands will be essential in ranking up your guild and unlocking content / warshop items.
    -holding lands for extended durations will also unlock content within a land.
    -ranking up a guild will include the ability to upgrade lands and also generate different land types.
    -unlocking content will also be achievements driven, so there will be incentives for different styles of play.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tass View Post
    This issue should be resolved now and manual healing / dispelling actions should work.
    Tass I'm not receiving the options for heal, cleanse or revive when I attack a guild in conquest.

I also have a guild mate who doesn't see any options either and she's a cleric with all of the abilities. They showed up yesterday but didn't work since it said "your health is too low"...now there is no abilities when you click on the "special" tab as a cleric.