Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: new EXCAVATION QUESTS

because people put good time and money into their build (or just time), and dangit they deserve CA to cater to their every need! It's only fair considering how much WORK they've put into a GAME.
    Kick me---Add me
    "~VoV~ - We aim to misbehave"
    Rank 24, always looking for actives who want to have a good time killing everything

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Nobody said you had to finish the quest TONIGHT. There's a full week to do it.
    yes a full week off doing a quest that give's what
    you don't get skill points for completing it i bet the weapon or whatever it is is worthless and depending on what it drops heres what you need in total
    120 rune of mists
    to make the 22 rune of leaves
    to make the 6 rune of embers
    to make the meteor storm and molten core
    and by the reports i've heard so far lv one only give's you 1 rune of mists
    want me to work out the energy that'll cost you
    ok then
    120 x 1500 = 180000 energy
    now tell me it's worth it
    Last edited by frog; 08-03-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    new excavation quests what a JOKE 45 energy for 60 exp sounds great except that it'll cost you 1500 energy just to do lv 1 come on devs are you serious
    think how much energy your going to waste for an alchemy item thats not even going to be worth the cost even if its the top of game item (which i very highly doubt it is)
    will i be doing it not a chance in hell will i
    i want skill points so i'm going to carry on doing my quests and hope that by the time i finish a new realm is out for even more skill points :-D
    as to wasting my energy on something that may or may not be worth it well there's only one way i'll be doing that and that will be when i complete every single quest that give's skill points in the game and have nothing else to use energy on
    you want me to spend money dev's then thats simple fix the game give me stuff thats worth spending money on and stop trying to rip us off
    You do realize there are some people that have much more energy than you do and have maxed out all of the quests, right? What are they supposed to spend their energy on?

you don't get skill points for completing it i bet the weapon or whatever it is is worthless and depending on what it drops heres what you need in total
    120 rune of mists
    to make the 3 rune of embers
    ok then
    if for you it's not worth it... then don't do it... it's as simple as that!

For me... I'll start clicking that quest once I am able to make Lava inverno.

And don't forget, there are people who already finish the whole quest in CA, and this might be a breath of fresh air to them.

edit: ninja'd by pull lead
    Last edited by Strider the Rogue; 08-03-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider the Rogue View Post
    why are people so mad when the game give something that is not specific to their build?
    it's not specific to any build, you need high energy for some of the items and high stam to get others and the item is only going to be useful for dueling,

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Devious View Post
    it's not specific to any build, you need high energy for some of the items and high stam to get others and the item is only going to be useful for dueling,
    and war
    I used to be a spammer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

It looks like you should wait to collect your reward until the end...It gives you the option to collect at any time past level one, but it states..Are you sure you want to collect now?. I am going to wait until the end so it will give me one extra rune...lol
    Last edited by BillSF49; 08-03-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSF49 View Post
    It looks like you should wait to collect your reward until the end...It gives you the option to collect at any time past level one, but it states..Are you sure you want to collect now?. I am going to wait until the end so it will give me one extra rune...lol
    Yes that's the way it works in HoD. So the idea is to quest as much as possible and when done all possible levels of the quest, or the timer is about to expire then collect your reward.
    Infraction System | Informational Threads | Forum Rules | FAQ | Known Issues | Kabam ToS & Privacy Policy

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

120 rune of mists
    to make the 6 rune of embers
    ok then
    Here is a rundown with 4 levels
    1 demi point from Corvintheus
    Temporal Rune of Mists
    Temporal Rune of Mists
    Temporal Rune of Leaves
    Temporal Rune of Leaves
    Temporal Rune of Embers

There is a total of 8 levels.
    Last edited by Eternal; 08-03-2011 at 02:27 AM.

what is the stat of the new item anyway? Does it still retain Lava inverno's divine power?