Thread: possible restarting character?

Pjurre Guest

Default possible restarting character?

got an invite to the game chose a character withhout looking what their specialties were (like faster energy regen etc), any way to restart my character (i tried to remove app and add it again that didnt work)

thanks

No restart option.

Fyi, everyone has the same regen rate for energy/stamina/health.
    Infraction System | Informational Threads | Forum Rules | FAQ | Known Issues | Kabam ToS & Privacy Policy

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Pjurre Guest

ah okay thats a relief thought it was like Mobwars and some other games (since they had a 'choose your style/character' at character creation).

thanks

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pjurre View Post
    ah okay thats a relief thought it was like Mobwars and some other games (since they had a 'choose your style/character' at character creation).

thanks
    Actually, that wasn't your character. You just chose your first general, at the beginning.

Azorath Guest

what about that that person that walks up to you in the intro, and the picture on ur stat profile? can you change that?

6. Default

No, it's Celesta. You'll gain her as a general after completing the first land's boss quest.
    The Dueler Strategy Guide | The Invader Strategy Guide
    "Sophia Dragonhunter {ℜ}", level 321 Baroness
    130 Energy, 971 Stamina, 400 Attack, 26 Defense, 100 Health

Quote Originally Posted by Pjurre View Post
    got an invite to the game chose a character withhout looking what their specialties were (like faster energy regen etc), any way to restart my character (i tried to remove app and add it again that didnt work)

thanks
    This isn't mafia wars...no buffs and no advatages for character types. I came over from Mafia wars and invested way too much in energy.

This is my advice for you.
    Get your blessing daily...it's in the demi quest section and click on learn more.
    Initially put your points in energy to 100 and then stamina 100. The rest should go into attack and defence. Read the guides and decide what route you want a build. This isn't Mafia Wars...you need a different type of build strategy here...I'm a level 405 in Mafia Wars.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by javaguru View Post
    ...This isn't Mafia Wars...
    Wait..what?

*sigh*

Once again, I've been doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by javaguru View Post
    This is my advice for you.
    Get your blessing daily...it's in the demi quest section and click on learn more.
    Initially put your points in energy to 100 and then stamina 100. The rest should go into attack and defence.
    It's so cool to hear that what you're doing is the way to do it. I made my strategy day 2 and this was exactly it. I'm more of an Attacker though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord of the Files View Post
    Wait..what?
    *sigh*
    Once again, I've been doing it wrong.
    I wouldn't change though. Everybody has to be good at something, even if it is doing it wrong!
    Darth Nefas Recruit
    20 Attack 13 Defense
    The great healer turned great destroyer. It is uncertain what tainted his soul.
    Possibly the loss of faith or the lust for power.