Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raggy Dolls Guild finally say hi :)

Smile Raggy Dolls Guild finally say hi :)

Heh, well i finally wanted to give a wee bit of public recognition to my mates in my guild, Raggy Dolls. Cheers to each of ye!

I couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys an gals as friends and guildmates

We are only a bunch of wee raggedy arsed misfits and headcases who are just a bunch of friends thrown together but we have fun and enjoy a good battle.

Cheers to [DSC] - D6 "ARMS™ for today's festival battle. Was a nice fair and clean fight. Respect to ye all. I would say sorry for knocking ye guys from yer #1 spot in AV festival rank and giving ye guys yer 3rd loss in festival battles, but I would be covering up a grin, for doing so, at the same time ;P

Here's to more fun battles with ye DSC guys, I am sure ye and us will meet quite a bit now and I'm sure next time will be even tougher again! Cheers!

Link valid for next 90 mins or so if ye want to look.

Raggy Dolls 22/24 v 74/99

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...attle.php?id=1

Best guild ever!

Cheers to all!

p.s. cba to change my sig LOL

If anyone is wondering, Tim is the one in the patchwork skirt

Is that an Orange cookie monster I see in the pic?
    Chain the Cookie Monster for free cookies!

Try Us again Tomorrow.

nah, beating us is not a great feat.
    we're reek with inactives and still recruiting members to replace the 0 battle pointers.

lol Clare :P That is my sunday best frock, though i was wearing it for today's battle too given the occasion. Aye a great big ginger cookie! *gets visions of Cookie Monster attempting to eat himself and*

Hey Hane : ) Look forward to it cheers! Just in case i wasn't clear in my OP - i meant that i am sure our next meeting with you will be much tougher for us! ;P

It is a tricky time slot for us to be honest in terms of our overall activity, but we will try and give ye our best effort everytime of course Cheers again

edit: hey Megavalve Tbh i was posting more to introduce my guildmates on the forum. Just seemed fun to do so today given that we happened to be matched with whoever was top of AV leaderboard. No disrespect to ye guys or bragging from our part, we have had fun battles with many guilds in various time slots already. We can enjoy the moment at least for a few minutes though i think :P
    Last edited by Tim Nyota; 04-19-2011 at 12:56 PM.

We knew it was coming, the burst heal.

we have one Cleric Suicider on our part, who never asked, never learnt a thing.

9. Default

I can see why your guild only has 24 members.. quality beat quantity this time round, so congrats... A depressed mage.

Quote Originally Posted by hane View Post
    We knew it was coming, the burst heal.

we have one Cleric Suicider on our part, who never asked, never learnt a thing.
    lmao, I love that video. Seen it a load of times and it still makes me laugh.