Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Age Suggestion Index

updated zergy =]

hopefully this suggestion index helps out the devs so they can easily locate some topics/threads the public is interested in. and they can view the specifically linked threads to see its merits from our standpoint.

and for people who say, "dont know if this has ever been mentioned" - and its about kobo or something, they might be able to find a suitable thread from here. ::shrugs::

for your arena badges suggestion, whether the badge is temporary or permanent - it could increase the prestige of the arena and cause more FP refilling (which may be good or bad) - and who knows if these uber rank players might be attacked more for their badge, heh. but as always its up the devs to decide what goes in or out of the game. i know id like to have a nice arena badge for my noob rank. (got the brawler gloves at least).
    Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Wink

I'd like them permanent, and yes it might mean the weaker top arena ranked people get chained more... I know I'd go for the kill if I found someone with the Alpha rank in all arenas that I can beat
    Last edited by zserg; 05-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.

and i would add them as friends because they might spend that much money to slay monsters, heh.

but arent we actually overdo for an arena? i started the game right right before arena III and i was under the impression they were every 5-6 months or something to that effect. (not that i can win diddly squat with my stats any better than in january)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolen View Post
    and i would add them as friends because they might spend that much money to slay monsters, heh.

but arent we actually overdo for an arena? i started the game right right before arena III and i was under the impression they were every 5-6 months or something to that effect. (not that i can win diddly squat with my stats any better than in january)
    hmmm, I'd make them send a FR to me

theres some threads in there that are deader than my ragnarok...
    Refering to the "remove the gauntlet" posted by lord of the flies in 2009, which was then deemed dead near the end of 2010, and then necro'd by someone in january of this year.

But support for this thread, it will certainly help people when they look for things. (just be sure not to add dead/obselete suggestions )

Sig thanks to Kill.Them.All
    ZsERG: I do want the forum rules respected.

this thread was at first going to just be the ideas that got overwhelming support/feedback and that jazz.

then i would see the same 'bad' suggestions pop up over and over, so then i thought maybe just make this more comprehensive. at least if its one of the usual bad ideas that pops up frequently, someone can just say: this thread tells you all the reasons why this idea will never ever be implemented, (insert thread link here).

for instance, putting a cap on clerics in guild battles will probably never happen - but three people have posted threads about it (that ive come across). 0_0. and for your example with lord of files thread; just added that one in case anyone ever started going let's get rid of the gauntlet! lol

most of these threads listed should be november 2010 through present threads because i didnt want to bog this down with obsolete/dead suggestions like you mentioned. =]
    Last edited by Bristolen; 05-24-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolen View Post
    hey chris =]

i dont know why the devs removed the challenge system, i wasnt around when they did so - hopefully someone would be able to tell us why and link us to a thread that explains it all. but it would be nice to challenge other guilds, especially if the auto-battle gives you a really lame opponent guild of like 2 people (which has happened to my guild before).

if we could organize our guild formations - it could definitely make warrior a lot more useful with it boosting the damage of the people next to them. and if you can restructure the guild any way you want; then that really does open the door to a lot more guild shop abilities that could be implemented.
    I agree, The challenge system was a lot of fun.
    i can totally see how it'd be abused though. but there could've been some light restrictions, instead of getting rid of them completely.

leadership and shout are downsized when you get paired up with inactives in your guild :P it sucks.
    there would be a lot of strategies involved.

Like the one i would most likely use. instead of organizing by lvl, organize them by amount of health. it would mix the lvl's up, and get confusing to the opposing guild. I think it'd work well.

Hopefully there are enough people that think they should allow for formations to be customized. I want it SOOO BAD lol.

The Auto-Match system is a pain. sometimes we get ridiculously easy matches, and then others, its like a whole different tier, even though we are top 5% the difference within the top 150 guilds is insane.

Exclamation

it'd be nice to have some more demi quests too..
    poke*poke* Just saying.
    Maybe another section like atlantis.

These new high tier quests are nice, but i would like to farm for more skill points lol.

-Get Azerons Divine item the heck in the rewards list already! >.<

i changed number 1 under the guild section to:

"Easier Method to Reset Guild Formations/Have Officers Able to Reset Guild Formation By Criteria Other Than Level/Allow Officers to Customize Guild Formation to Stack People Any Way They Would Like". you could always set up your own thread about the idea. =]

and i added number 36 about guild challenges. i saw it mentioned in general discussion threads, i think, about people being displeased with challenges gone. for guilds who really want to battle each other - they usually try and coordinate with each other about when to start the battle at random x time on y date to hopefully go up against each other. for more casual guilds - that isnt as much of an option because you wont really know anyone in other guilds to set up the time, heh.

Blog Entries

I also remember reading a thread about guild specific achievements, like win X battles in a row, or get X coins in a battle stuff like that.

I don't remember who posted that though :/ And it might just have been a reply in another thread. Still I think devs could think of many guild achievements