Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Age Suggestion Index

Lightbulb Arena Suggestions

Arena Suggestions

1. Set up Arena Similar to Weight Classes.
    2. Set Up Arena to Have Duel/Invasion/War Options.
    3. Guild Abilities and a General Should Be Arena Rewards.
    4. There Should Be Limit to Refills in Arenas/No Refills At All. (Arena 4 Had 1 Refill Per Battle Limit)
    5. You Can Only Refill Tokens If Unstunned.
    6. Arena Badges/Titles Displayed in Keep Denoting Your Rank in Arena
    7. Limit Number of Guild Battles per day for Arena. (Arena 4 Had Max of 5 Battles a Day)
    8. Do Not Have Guild Based Arenas. Arenas Should Be Player v Player. Should Not Have Points Depend So Much on Activity of Others in Your Randomly Assigned Guild Battles.
    9. Change Points Related to Abilities to Prevent Abuse of Guild Related Abilities like Polymorph.
    10. In Guild Based Arenas - Have Chatlogs Viewable Only to Your Own Side.
    Last edited by Bristolen; 09-14-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    Owner of 6.32 LSI, Over 1600 Stamina, and 7 Monster Alchemy Divine Items

Reserved And Under Construction

Reserved And Under Construction Post 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolen View Post
    1. (Need More Threads and Suggestions)
    i didn't feel like starting a whole new thread for this, but how about a monthly or perhaps an epic chest general that reduces the number of clicks needed to launch a siege weapon.

cvsup4.freebsd.org maintainer | grsecurity and pax developer | openssh-portable maintainer
    Ψ oєђąммєѓ Ψ in your feed

added general fohammer. it is probably an idea listed in that massive generals sticky thread.

posts updated with older threads/ideas. i added in some of the more controversial ideas and ideas not likely to be implemented, since they keep being brought up.

also added in commentary for ideas that are likely never to be implemented or if there was dev feedback on the item. if you know of any other dev/FB feedback on some of these suggestions - i can add commentary to those as well.

newer suggestion threads will be added soon; im just giving them ample time to get replies or feedback.

if anyone knows of any other common suggestions that will make you hurl if you literally see another suggestion thread about it - id be glad to list that suggestion and any of the links you can provide.

updated with new threads.

the trend since last update seems to be adding ranger and warlock to guild battles and making old chest generals more useful.

I'd like to see the challenge system brought back into Guild battles.
    If there isn't one, why bother having the Offensive / Defensive Battle Sections there?

And being able to organize your guild formations the way you like would be amazing.
    Guild formations would bring about a whole different section of suggestions, tactics, and more of a challenge in battles.
    rather then the same lame old level based auto organizer.

PVP is my favorite part of Castle Age, i would love to see these changes..(especially the custom organization for your guild formation)

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Can you put my arena suggestion in?

It's a harmless suggestion, not much impact on the game one or the other, but I think it would be cool
    http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=37698

hey chris =]

i dont know why the devs removed the challenge system, i wasnt around when they did so - hopefully someone would be able to tell us why and link us to a thread that explains it all. but it would be nice to challenge other guilds, especially if the auto-battle gives you a really lame opponent guild of like 2 people (which has happened to my guild before).

if we could organize our guild formations - it could definitely make warrior a lot more useful with it boosting the damage of the people next to them. and if you can restructure the guild any way you want; then that really does open the door to a lot more guild shop abilities that could be implemented.